Most Well Written Lyrics In Melodic, Aor, or Ballad(Rock)

Most Well Written Lyrics For A Song  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll Go with my first and off choice, you dont get as much more personal then 38 Special If Id Been The One, well crafted and put out lyrics!

You could pick any song off Cauterize's 'So far from real' for this thread, but 'I'll cry tomorrow' will do. Love this lyric which to me, is very memorable, sticks in my head and (sadly) pops up often:

"I love you even though I hate this thing that we've become.

I need you even though I can live without this"

Yes sorry guys! I was going to give Metallica their own thread and poll! dare we would even hint that we would throw them into this group of poor peasant musicians!!! shuh!!! they are the musicians, that gave musician the definition! Their most simplistic lyric is that of the pinnacle of all other lyrics ever penned! they could sing 4 bars of La La La Na Na Di Da! and it would have by default, more inside and alternate meanings, then the letters physically actually own! I just had to write the poll out on paper, kind of a rough draft! before I give it a final draft and actually put it into the computer! so bare with me please people! of course it will by nature have to be the last poll in this music polls board! as nothing coming after it, would do anything but insult and look pathetic to it! so it is coming, SOON!!!!

Cinderella I chose.

But DR. GRIND 'Speechless' is excellent also even if it was not listed on the poll.

I am an ignorant music fan, as ive not heard Dr. Grind, but if you say it's lyrics are crafted and well expressed, i'll have to try and hunt down that song, and listen! as I obviously don't know a well writen song if I heard one(as you can see by the bands and songs ive listed) but one that I seriously almost left on this poll, (yes it was like the third option) was Dallabnikcufecin!! perhaps one of the greatest ballads ever written, of course by Anthrax, when they decided to be in touch with their sentimental sides, and do a good well written, original ballad! and boy did they ever nail it to a tee!

Actually i think Harem Scarem pretty much did just throw Die off hard together... check out the original on that.... other album...The Early Years...thats it

But Phafffas, that's not relevant, it doesnt sound just thrown together, that says alot for a band that can just throw some lyrics together, to fill up a song, and they are better then 90% of musicians that sit and write for 7 months and put all their soul into it!!!

I'll Go with my first and off choice, you dont get as much more personal then 38 Special If Id Been The One, well crafted and put out lyrics!

agree

Backed.

Giant's "Ill See You In My Dreams" would be my choice- just watched the video again last night along with the vid. for the cool single off the new album.......but basically every one of those songs is great lyrically.