When Does It Amount To A Hate Crime

Leykis101

http://lashawnbarber.com/archives/2007/05/...newsom-murders/

That is a link to a crime, many of you might know about it, some might not, a white couple was carjacked, the male was gang raped, his penis cut off while he was still alive, he was shot 5 times in the head, and set on fire, his girlfriend, was taken to a house where she was raped for 4 days, her tits were cut off while she was still alive, then she was strangled and dumped in a garbage can, oh by the way this minor crime, committed by 6 upstanding men of the African American race.

Im sure many of you never even heard about this, but you sure in the fuck got sick of hearing about the Duke Lacrosse team, and the rape of that poor african american girl!

My point, the trials of these upstanding young men have now started, and guess what? not one word about hate crimes???

I was just watching the news, and a story from Tennessee, a white 15 year old doused with rubbing alcohol, and set on fire, 60% of his flesh, now get ready for this, WAS GONE!!! a nurse said that NO hollywood special effect she had ever seen could even begin to describe what this 15 year old boy looks like, the suspects, 3 African American boys, and 1 Latino, who are being charged as adults, but not one mention of the word Hate Crime???

Now before you remove this thread from here, at least give people time to discuss this? it might be offensive, your goddamn right it's offensive, and removing threads like this only add fuel to the fire, as much as it might seem like that's what im doing, I have never posted a racial topic to just spew racial bullshit, everyone of my threads or posts have had a point of logic which the moderaters of this site disregard, and then remove my posts! are we just supposed to shut up and ignore this shit, like the main stream press does? because we speak out when this happens, all of the sudden we are racist? these crimes are beyond evil, we sure heard about those fine upstanding white men, who drug that poor black guy by his neck in back of a truck in Jasper Texas, that made me sick to my stomach, so don't pass me off as a racist bigot, and delete my threads, just cause it's not an issue to you.

Isnt the whole Idea behind a hate crime law racist? isnt that saying that someone's life is more important then someone else's just because of their race or sexual preference?

What an absolutely disturbing and disgusting little "non" news article that was.

I am out west in Washington and must say I watch a fair bit of news and this story was news to me.

I must again agree with you Leykis, the racial bounderies are swayed to one side and I am still flumoxed with the media silence on this one.

I have been saying this for YEARS. We have done this to ourselves by cow-towing to appease these immigrants and minorities for fear of hurting their feelings. What is a hate crime on one end of the color spectrum is a hate crime on the other end. There should be no two ways about it. And if its not both ways then there should be no such thing as a "hate crime". Alot of crimes committed are due to hate. Spouse killing, cheerleader killing, and the such are all committed because one party hates the other. But drag a black man or woman into the equation, and its automatically a hate crime. What a pathetic country we have allowed this to become.

What a pathetic country we have allowed this to become.

Sadly this sort of nonsense isn't just confined to one country. If so, then it'd be easy just to hate everyone in that one country, rather than everyone in the world.

Look you guys, what got to me on this? in the day time, Court Tv has started airing the trial of one of these guys, I started crying the other day when I was watchiing this kid's mom try and keep her composure on the stand, and then see the shitbag motherfucker get up on the stand, and start saying, "I dint do dat, it wasnt me, it be my brother yo honor" I quickly turned to rage, this mother fucker is really stupid enough to think he's ever going to see the light of day again, he cant even be man enough to own up to it, he's going to throw his brother under the bus, unbelievable!

Look you guys, what got to me on this? in the day time, Court Tv has started airing the trial of one of these guys, I started crying the other day when I was watchiing this kid's mom try and keep her composure on the stand, and then see the shitbag motherfucker get up on the stand, and start saying, "I dint do dat, it wasnt me, it be my brother yo honor" I quickly turned to rage, this mother fucker is really stupid enough to think he's ever going to see the light of day again, he cant even be man enough to own up to it, he's going to throw his brother under the bus, unbelievable!

Unbelievable? They would throw their mother to the wolves to get what they want. When they are born, they say 2 lines..."It wa'nt me" and "Know what I'm saying". And mom and Fat Auntie are somewhere telling someone that "...he's a good boy. He wouldn't do dat to dose peeple. He be go to church n shit". And all the while they are behind closed doors telling someone that "my momz did it too. Her and my bruvva".

• 2023 Gold Donors

Oh geez...don't get me started on this.

I could post you links to a gazillion stories of daily black on white crime that never even gets reported in the media.What about this douche who broke into the anchor gals home down in Arkansas and savagely beat,raped and caved in her head ? This got some media attention,but was buried WAY down in the daily news cycle...he got life for a crime that was deserving of only death...but of course to the fuckwit media it was just a random act.Ha!

Oh geez...don't get me started on this.

I could post you links to a gazillion stories of daily black on white crime that never even gets reported in the media.What about this douche who broke into the anchor gals home down in Arkansas and savagely beat,raped and caved in her head ? This got some media attention,but was buried WAY down in the daily news cycle...he got life for a crime that was deserving of only death...but of course to the fuckwit media it was just a random act.Ha!

Yep! I remember that, and I remember seeing on Fox News when they caught him, and then I never saw or heard another word about it! Fox News is really the only News channel that I kind of trust.

On a different topic real quick, how about Lou Dobbs? an original CNN anchor, who was very vocal on Illegal immigration, he abruptly quit last week, ironic, 2 weeks ago someone did a drive by on his house in New Jersey, while his wife was home, Fox was the ONLY!!! station that reported on it, not even his own network helped him out, well Ive always thought he was the last of the "non obama payroll" tv journalists, much like Glenn Beck, when he was on HN, Dobbs needed to be at Fox, and tonight he showed up on Bill O'Reilly, but it's ironic, if someone shot at the bull dyke on CNBC's house, I assure you all hell would break loose, they would probably blame it on Rush Limbaugh or George Bush!

But back to hate crimes! to me, when they started passing hate crime bills, I don't remember the year, but I was pretty young, I remember a teacher in Jr. High explaining it to our class, she was obviously liberal, or gay, but I remember thinking, "so if someone beats someone else up, cause they are queer, or black, or pretty much anything but white, isnt that saying their life is worth more then mine?" the teachers response was, white's are already more then protected against these things, it's whites that are the reason the playing feild needed to be even'd up for the rest of society! in my mind to this day, all it says is someones life is more important then mine, and next to affirmitive action, is the most pure racist law in America!

Black or white, how these crimes are not instant death penalty is beyond me. Some a-hole attorney will probably plead some sort of insanity defense for these pieces of shit. No death penalty = food, bed, weight room, gym, etc. at the tax payer expense.

Black or white, how these crimes are not instant death penalty is beyond me. Some a-hole attorney will probably plead some sort of insanity defense for these pieces of shit. No death penalty = food, bed, weight room, gym, etc. at the tax payer expense.

Well you see, first they have to waste millions of taxpayer dollars proving that they did it, then they will waste a million more on the appeal, they should simply rape these upstanding gentlemen with a splintered broom stick, cut their cocks off(while they are still alive), handcuff them to something(so they can enjoy the feeling of living while having a cut off cock), then itnstead of shooting them, they should set them on fire first, then shoot them! i'd feel vindicated! im sure the familys of these victims, would love to see this human excriment suffer in the most miserable and painful way possible! but nope, they will live their lifes enjoying the benefits of breathing air, probably until they die happily of natural causes, living out a life much better then anything they would have lived if they hadnt committed these crimes!

Im going to start posting everytime I see the race card used! anytime, not just black, any race that blames another to try and get out of legal trouble, or tries to get something for free! Id be interested to see like in a year from now, if it's declined or increased?

Heres a rather minor and stupid incident, that was caught on video at walmart, and suddenly the race card is pulled, even though they couldnt determine any thing from store cameras, other then this rude, ignorant, psycho cunt, was acting beligerant!

http://news.aol.com/article/plea-deal-reac...almart%2F776694

this is around 3 years old. being about 3 hours away from Knoxville this should have been etched into my mind. At first I thought I didn't hear about this. finding that it is 3 years old I seem to remember a little coverage. but like was said, this story should be as fresh in your mind as the Duke case still is

this is around 3 years old. being about 3 hours away from Knoxville this should have been etched into my mind. At first I thought I didn't hear about this. finding that it is 3 years old I seem to remember a little coverage. but like was said, this story should be as fresh in your mind as the Duke case still is

Actually remember hearing about it on Fox News awhile ago, then never heard anything more! I know I sure heard more about this then that original story I posted?>