Just saying "Hey"

John Drake

Jerry: You don't like the Drake?

George: Hate the Drake.

Elaine: I *love* the Drake.

Jerry: How could you not like the Drake?

George: Who's the Drake?

Elaine: "Who's the Drake"?

Jerry: The Drake is good!

Welcome to the board John!

Nice Sienfeld quotage. Welcome aboard John Drake, and don't be alarmed by all the nudity here. It's just how we roll.

• My Little Pony

Let me be the first to apologize, in advance, for everything you have been exposed to, and everything you surely will be exposed to. Don't let that scare you off, we're nice people, though some are quite literally insane. And I could warn you :geoffadillos: ,but the same could easily be said about me. And Geoff is actually a great guy with decent taste, but don't ever tell him I said that. Anyways, welcome to the asylum. Did you bring snacks?

Welcome ! First round of beers is on you ! :drink:

Let me be the first to apologize, in advance, for everything you have been exposed to, and everything you surely will be exposed to. Don't let that scare you off, we're nice people, though some are quite literally insane. And I could warn you :geoffadillos: ,but the same could easily be said about me. And Geoff is actually a great guy with decent taste, but don't ever tell him I said that. Anyways, welcome to the asylum. Did you bring snacks?

And handsome too? e-hug?

Nice :butt: Kissing technique Nolan!!! :tumbsup:

Welcome John! :beerbang:

Any input on Rock will be a pleasure!!!