CASTLE

66 mustang

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Castle will be around for a complete second season as well, as word is it's received a full season pick-up! http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/20/castl...n-pick-up/31056 :)

• My Little Pony

I'm loving this show. You can't possibly go wrong with Nathan Fillion.

Best line in the show, so far: "Hey, I'm not the one dipping my churro into sugar half my age!"

• 6 months later...

I can't believe the way season 2 ended last night.

Yeah they're stretching out the romantic tension between the 2 leads just a little too much IMO...They obviously haven't figured out where to take the show if they actually got together so they're keeping them apart....

if they put them together it would be the end of the show

And that is just what I said to my wife as we just finished watching on our DVR minutes ago. Yeah it's a tease but anytime shows put the two leads together it's over.

• 9 months later...

anyone see last weeks episode? priceless was the line where his mother was talking about going to the spa then she says "you've never heard of Serenity" and the look he gives................

Yup I watched it, good episode as always.

Off topic but I was watching Saving Private Ryan earlier and had never noticed that Nathan Fillion was the first Pvt Ryan they found and broke the news to him that his brothers were dead but he was the wrong Ryan. He looks so young in that role.

• 2 months later...

WOW!!!! what a season ender last night. good twist and turns and i did not see that coming!!!

I knew one of the main characters was dying so I wasn't surprised that the Captain got shot but the Beckett thing at the end I didn't see coming but I still don't think she's dead. The show can't go on without Castle or Beckett so I have a feeling she will live somehow.

• 4 months later...

When I saw who their new boss my skin crawled.

While she's a good actress I hated her with a passion in 24 as Sherry Palmer and not it appears I'll be hating her again.

I never watched 24 but she irritates me after 1 episode of castle....

Yeah, I have a feeling that she will be written like most The Shield commanders were. hated them at first, have a moment where they have a lite come on in their head and then get along with the rest of the squad, either because they have to or want to.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw this post and couldn't look at it, Because I dvred it and didn't watch until now. Great 2 parter! Love this show!

• My Little Pony

I hadn't watched an episode since they came back from winter break, because I wanted to save them and watch them all in one go, but my brother kept hassling me. I just got caught up. Damn, those last two were intense.