If anyone noticed that I was absent for a while ...

Swazi

I don't know what the heck I'm doing back in Germany (besides my family), but here I am again. After 2 awesome weeks in South Africa meeting my old friends, having lots of drinks and a good laugh ! What a great time !!

I don't know what the heck I'm doing back in Germany (besides my family), but here I am again. After 2 awesome weeks in South Africa meeting my old friends, having lots of drinks and a good laugh ! What a great time !!

I missed you Bernd, good to see you back, hope you had a great time, any good photos you can show us? :tumbsup:

...You were gone? :blink:

*cough* I mean, DUUUUUUDE! Welcome back Bernd! Where the hell ya BEEN man? :drink:

Thanks, guys, for the warm welcome ! :drink:

Unfortunately there wasn't any decent CD hunting. I didn't find any 2nd-hand CD stores and the normal ones just sell the usual shit. I especially tried to find a CD made by "Brian Finch and Kenny Henson" - sort of folk rock from the late 70's/early 80's, but no luck. :( (Anyone know them ?)

Well, life goes on ......... :P

yeah welcome back mate, and thanks for the FB acceptance! :drink:

No problem, mate ! :)

...You were gone? :blink:

*cough* I mean, DUUUUUUDE! Welcome back Bernd! Where the hell ya BEEN man? :drink:

:lol:

Welcome back, Bernd! I remember once when I used to go on holidays (I think as far back as the honeymoon in 2006) I'd put the shout out I was heading off, but with the forum as it is these days people disappear for weeks, even months at a time and it doesn't really get noticed. No reflection on the person (well, in my case I think there were moments of pure joy in my absence, I'm sure) but it's just a hell of a lot more quiet here these days.

Someone get nude and fire this party up!