KISS

chocularok

Gene out to reap the benefits of merchandising??? Good Lord, man!! And you've heard this where? Preposterous! Let me grab my KISS writing pad, uncap my KISS pen, write a query to Gene, place it in a KISS envelope, slap a KISS postage stamp on it, put on my KISS Army jacket and KISS sneakers, grab my KISS key-chain, head out to the KISSmobile, stop by the local KISS gas station for a few KISS gallons, and then head to the post office. I'm sure when Gene gets back to me, we'll have the truth about this love of merchandising baloney. KISS KISS.

Axe.

You owe Gene Simmons and KI$$ Incorporated $11,000 for the constant use of their trademarked name in this post. :lol:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene out to reap the benefits of merchandising??? Good Lord, man!! And you've heard this where? Preposterous! Let me grab my KISS writing pad, uncap my KISS pen, write a query to Gene, place it in a KISS envelope, slap a KISS postage stamp on it, put on my KISS Army jacket and KISS sneakers, grab my KISS key-chain, head out to the KISSmobile, stop by the local KISS gas station for a few KISS gallons, and then head to the post office. I'm sure when Gene gets back to me, we'll have the truth about this love of merchandising baloney. KISS KISS.

Axe.

You owe Gene Simmons and KI$$ Incorporated $11,000 for the constant use of their trademarked name in this post. :lol:

Oh, yeah? If Gene thinks I'm forking over 11 grand, he can KISS my ass.

Full version of "Modern Day Delilah" is streaming on Kissonline.com starting today... me likey :banger:

http://www.kissonline.com/stream/article/display/id/18409

Full version of "Modern Day Delilah" is streaming on Kissonline.com starting today... me likey :banger:

http://www.kissonline.com/stream/article/display/id/18409

Okay I like what I hear. A 70's sound mixed with a Creatures of the Night/Lick it Up vibe. :headbanger:

I'm LOVIN' me some of the new single!

This is WAY better than the latest (average at best) Bon Jovi effort. It seems Paul (since he had total control of this album) knows what old-school KISS fans want to hear... and he has not let us down.

I pray the rest of the album is as good as MODERN DAY... If so I'll be spinning this one A LOT!

• 3 weeks later...
You can hear samples of all songs here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gudQpZ-JJg0

sounds pretty damned classic to me.....well looking forward to hearing this disc.

fuck just listened to those samples about 6 times through....bloody excellent stuff. I love it. :headbanger:

Oooh yeah, I think I'm a'gonna like this CD. :banger:

Yeah I'm looking forward to this too. Man I've read some nasty comments by people about the sound of these new songs. Not so much here but on other boards and YouTube. Some people are determined to hate KISS no matter what they do. I say good on 'em for making a new album.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this too. Man I've read some nasty comments by people about the sound of these new songs. Not so much here but on other boards and YouTube. Some people are determined to hate KISS no matter what they do. I say good on 'em for making a new album.

And as usual these freaks won't have heard the full album, yet will still slate it before even hearing it. :loser:

Personally, I am really looking forward to this and as Glen says, the soundbytes sound really strong. The 2CD/DVD version will be avaliable over here in the UK from Play.com aswell, so no bothering our US cousins to get us a copy.

This is turning into a brilliant year for us older chaps on here, with what promises to be huge discs from Kiss, Foreigner, Lynyrd Skynyrd ('Gods And Guns in a couple of weeks and believe me, it is a fucking huge disc) and the already released excellent Cheap Trick new one.

As I've stated before, Paul Stanley is more about pleasing the fans (those of of who have stood by him and the band since the mid 70's and made him / them what they are) than trying to explore new musical horizons (ugg-hmmm Bon Jovi) by turning KISS into one of the 10,000 other bands out there who ALL sound the same now-a-days.

No wonder KISS has kept me as a fan for more than 30 years now! LOVE THESE GUYS!

And as usual these freaks won't have heard the full album, yet will still slate it before even hearing it. :loser:

Yeah I hate when people do that especially when it comes to new Poison cds. :lol:

Yeah I hate when people do that especially when it comes to new Poison cds. :lol:

My god - I hope and pray there won't be any of that nonsense :D

Me fuckin' too :lol:

You mean you'd say that without even listening to the full album? :lol: