Tango Down - Damage Control

heaven&hell

Anyone else besides Chad and myself have this one yet?

If you love Melodic Hard Rock then this is for you.

Every song is a winner especially "Empty Hole", "All Fall Down", "I'm Done Lovin You", "I Can't Wait", "The Light" and "Waiting For You".

Of course with this being on Kivel Records the production is top notch as always.

New lead vocalist Alex Barbieri really brings something special to the mix with a great voice and after seeing the band at DRF he's a heck of a frontman as well.

This is highly recommended for all fans of Hard Rock that has melody. :tumbsup:

http://www.myspace.com/tangodown

I know there's a thread around somewhere started by Kivel but I couldn't find it.

Hopefully going to get this in my ears pretty soon and then you can be sure to hear the comments flow.

All I can go with is what is on their Myspace page.

I'm Done Lovin' You rocks, big chorus

I Can't Wait has a cool funk rocky vibe to it with another good chorus.

All Fall Down...well, any song that is based on the lyrics "Ring Around The Rosie, Pocket Full of Posie" I have to wonder what they were smokin'.

I give it 2 "Winners" and 1 "Loser" so far and a plus on the front album art.

All Fall Down...well, any song that is based on the lyrics "Ring Around The Rosie, Pocket Full of Posie" I have to wonder what they were smokin'.

All the samples can be heard over at NEH Records.

Just click on the album cover.

Visit My Website

All Fall Down kicked ass live and probably got the crowd the most fired up of all the songs they played :headbanger:

All Fall Down kicked ass live and probably got the crowd the most fired up of all the songs they played :headbanger:

Backed and it don't matter to me that the lyrics are kind of cheesy, it is what is is a fun rocking song that as Rick said gets the crowd going. Plus a chorus that's easy to remember.

"I'm Done Loving You" is not only one of the top songs of the year but its' one of my fav songs of the last several years. Everytime I put this disc in my cd player I have to turn it waaaaaay up. This cd is just what the doctor ordered for fans of feel good Hard Rock with tons of melody that's perfect for Summer.

I've only gotten through it one time. I need to play it a few more times before I give my two cents.

Me too. Love the cover of Change though. That one jumps out immediately.

the only songs which do anything for me are 'Im Done Lovin You', & 'I Wanna..' (& that's not that great) :-((

Just doesnt grab me....a bit lifeless to these ears.

the only songs which do anything for me are 'Im Done Lovin You', & 'I Wanna..' (& that's not that great) :-((

Just doesnt grab me....a bit lifeless to these ears.

Anything but lifeless to these ears.

Backed and it don't matter to me that the lyrics are kind of cheesy, it is what is is a fun rocking song that as Rick said gets the crowd going. Plus a chorus that's easy to remember.

Is it me or does the song sound ALOT heavier on the cd than it did live? I thought it was a bit lighter live. Still like the song but the cheesiest of lyrics for sure. But if its a good groove, who cares? This song has that.

Is it me or does the song sound ALOT heavier on the cd than it did live? I thought it was a bit lighter live. Still like the song but the cheesiest of lyrics for sure. But if its a good groove, who cares? This song has that.

I agree, it does sound heavier on the album.

Also, the guitar player really borrows from Zakk Wylde in his playing style, doesn't he? :headbanger:

Also, the guitar player really borrows from Zakk Wylde in his playing style, doesn't he? :headbanger:

Backed that tune is heavier and I love it and yeah there is some Zakk style guitars going on.

Now the guitarist Riff Miller was in Adriangale I believe.

Who's sweet ass vintage Z28 Camaro did you use for the cover? Or is that all computer generated?

Funny, I was going to comment on the cover and of course on a need to know about the redhead!:)

I see we have our priorities straight, who cares if the music is any good.

Backed that tune is heavier and I love it and yeah there is some Zakk style guitars going on.

Now the guitarist Riff Miller was in Adriangale I believe.

Yep. Plus Rif wrote Fallen Angels on the Talon cd! Great tune and a great guy! He was a George Lynch fan but he said he's more of a Zakk style player now.

Who's sweet ass vintage Z28 Camaro did you use for the cover? Or is that all computer generated?

Funny, I was going to comment on the cover and of course on a need to know about the redhead!:)

I see we have our priorities straight, who cares if the music is any good.

:)

What car? There's a sexy blonde and a sexy redhead... can't see a car, though.

Seriously very good disc. Looking forward to some more spins but this sounds delightful for fans of straight up 80's commercial hard rock. Might rate pretty high on my list at the end of the year, I dare say.

Seriously very good disc. Looking forward to some more spins but this sounds delightful for fans of straight up 80's commercial hard rock. Might rate pretty high on my list at the end of the year, I dare say.

Thank you Geoff. Finally someone making some sense. Thanks cousin. :headbanger:

There is pics of the girl catching the guy with another girl in the car and there's another inside the sleeve of her walking away after setting the car on fire.

Thank you Geoff. Finally someone making some sense. Thanks cousin. :headbanger:

There is pics of the girl catching the guy with another girl in the car and there's another inside the sleeve of her walking away after setting the car on fire.

A car like that let's me get chicks that look like that. Instead I have to settle for the car on the FarCry cover.