• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

film at 11. :guitbannana:

:pics: ...and close up ones at that :lol:

film at 11. :guitbannana:

:pics: ...and close up ones at that :lol:

Backed !! :rofl2:

I hate to dissapoint you perverts, at least for the time being, Pete himself has the pix, i didn't want to risk shitty pix with my camera. i can say there is a closeup, and I have no comment about what he was doing with his other hand. they will be home later on in the week. and if you would like a direct quote from Widda about the whole experience, "it was fucking awesome!".

I hate to dissapoint you perverts, at least for the time being, Pete himself has the pix, i didn't want to risk shitty pix with my camera. i can say there is a closeup, and I have no comment about what he was doing with his other hand. they will be home later on in the week. and if you would like a direct quote from Widda about the whole experience, "it was fucking awesome!".

Well spoken, Widda !! :tumbsup:

Did he mysteriously forget his signature & get it wrong a few times, have to keep rubbing it out to start again - 4 or 5 times. On each boob. Forgetful chap that Pete. :P

:rofl2:

You're not truly a rock star till you've signed your first boob.

OK... So when did this take place and why didn't this become public until late last night? :cartman:

Did he mysteriously forget his signature & get it wrong a few times, have to keep rubbing it out to start again - 4 or 5 times. On each boob. Forgetful chap that Pete. :P

Saliva straight off the tounge is the best way to remove any mistakes you make on purpose.. :unsure: I mean accidentally........I heard Pete had 5 attempts at spelling his name correctly......on each one :lol:

Did he stop at the nip, or carry on writing over it and make his signature look like it had a hat on? :gone:

OK... So when did this take place and why didn't this become public until late last night? :cartman:

OK... So when did this take place and why didn't this become pubic until late last night? :cartman:

Good question :tumbsup:

it acutally just happened last nite, they came out to my neck of the woods for dinner, and I got the boob ..dare i say it...job....:D ....Waiting on some more pix.

What I wanna know is... was Mrs. Pete present for this autograph session, and if so what did she have to say about it? :crazy:

What I wanna know is... was Mrs. Pete present for this autograph session, and if so what did she have to say about it? :crazy:

I had the full Mrs. Pete Blessing......she was indeed present. :D and No SR86.....i didn't notice.

Ps....Mrs Pete ROCKS!

thanks for sending me the pics Wid! Hope you dont mind me uploading...

fryr.jpg

:rofl2: Nice rack Widda