Pete signed my boob

Widda

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time to file a missing persons report with the New Jersey Police Department :unsure:

I think the word may have got out what photos Pete had on his camera and something un-toward may have happened to him by a crazed Widda stalker who wanted the photos of Widda's :tits: all for himself.... :unsure: .... or herself :lol:

Maybe this person has also taken Pete's laptop and is impersonating him on his facebook site whilst he or she has him tied up and holding him in some dingy little attic all because he or she viewed Pete writing on the Widda's norks :unsure: ............................

Well it is America :lol:

Facebook said today Poconos...isnt that in Pennslyvania? you guys are so cute when you are all perverted. :D

I don't think so much perverted.... :unsure: ....Well some of us anyway..... A thread titled "Pete signed my boob" just has a never ending amount of piss takin' lines to be said and as at the minute, they are occuring in bucket loads.... :lol:

>> I don't think so much perverted.... :unsure: ....Well some of us anyway..... A thread titled "Pete signed my boob" just has a never ending amount of piss takin' lines to be said and as at the minute, they are occuring in bucket loads.... :lol: <<

Fuck off, we're all perverted and you know it :D

Yeah, you are right..... Who am I tryin' to kid......we are all the same :whistle::lol:

:lol: Some FINE reading material there. Pete DOES indeed have the pics and will send them to the Widda tonight if at all possible, too many computers and too little time. :(

FYI, I did it without a condom... ;)

:lol: Some FINE reading material there. Pete DOES indeed have the pics and will send them to the Widda tonight if at all possible, too many computers and too little time. :(

FYI, I did it without a condom... ;)

That was the one peice of info I was withholding. you read it here first.

i actually got pictures in my inbox.....

Shit, lucky I read that for a second time and realised I read it wrong, I thought for a minute we were going to have a second set of photos to look at :whistle::lol:

Shit, lucky I read that for a second time and realised I read it wrong, I thought for a minute we were going to have a second set of photos to look at :whistle::lol:

Sheesh. you guys are perverts...my EMAIL inbox...not my personal inbox.

Sheesh. you guys are perverts...my EMAIL inbox...not my personal inbox.

And You are just realizing this now????? :lol:

Widda.......If you don't hurry up and post them, we might have to ask Jez if he could post some from his personal collection.......un-autographed of course........as long you are okay with that and Jez does not mind sharing...... ;):lol:

commence masturbating geeks ;)

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

Photobucket was pissing me off. the best i could do without throwing something

Now to get it Tattooed, so it is permanent. ;)

:unsure: He did not write anything any lower did he :lol:

There was an arrow and ' Keep Going' written on Widdas middle mate :D

I must have read what Pete wrote a number of times and each time it looks like "Keep Rogaine".... :headbanger:

should i take that as a compliment?

Probably due to us all being "Perverted", we just would like the top lowered about another 10 inches just for the hell of it ;):lol:

So now Pete, when are you catching up with MJ in her "neck of the woods for dinner" :whistle::lol: