SR86 = 5000 posts

Wotty

Congrats ! :headbanger:

Way to go kid. Even if roughly 3500 of those were in the "Richie Sambora Gets Busted for Drunk Driving" thread from a while back...

Way to go kid. Even if roughly 3500 of those were in the "Richie Sambora Gets Busted for Drunk Driving" thread from a while back...

Busted you say - when was that!? I always said he was a tosser! ;)

well, not 3500....i mean 1000 of those were in the "JBJ wont play Rhode Island Benefit Gig" thread :P

Sweet! Way to go. 5000 is nothing to sneeze at!! :headbanger:

Well with a new Bon Jovi album in the works, many more posts might occur to defend them again ;):lol:

Well done Richie Jr. for hanging in there.

i hadnt even noticed :yikes:

that old chestnut.

I never get why no one believes this statement. I used to joke around back when I was on 1000 and maybe when I hit something like 10,000 but other than obvious hilarious jokes here and there, I never have any idea in the world what post count I'm on...

... until Ian tells me!

that old chestnut.

I never get why no one believes this statement. I used to joke around back when I was on 1000 and maybe when I hit something like 10,000 but other than obvious hilarious jokes here and there, I never have any idea in the world what post count I'm on...

... until Ian tells me!

Its true, i stopped counting when i beat my old record (3000 posts) see i have this habit of starting fights on the interwebs and getting banned from forums in succession (this is my 4th main forum in the last 3 and a half years....) so once i beat my record for post to argument ratio (which is actually lower here than anywhere else!) then i dont bother counting anymore.....now 10,000, thats something worth keeping an eye out for :tumbsup:

Well with a new Bon Jovi album in the works, many more posts might occur to defend them again ;):lol:

Well done Richie Jr. for hanging in there.

I think i deserve a medal! actually no, infact i gotta thank you guys for not kicking me off in the last 2 years and giving me time to work out the kinks :D to be honest, i think that talking on here for 2 years has made me grow up finally :drink:

But ill probably never stop defending Jon and Richie :wub:

If the next album is shit, we will demand that you do ;):lol:

I have high hopes that thisll be their Saints Of Los Angeles, Good To Be Bad, Songs from The Sparkle Lounge, Death Magnetic kinda thing...

I have high hopes that thisll be their Saints Of Los Angeles, Good To Be Bad, Songs from The Sparkle Lounge, Death Magnetic kinda thing...

Jeebers f*cking christ don't let it be that!! I've had opportunity to buy it for pocket change but it's the only Def Leppard CD I do not own (except for 'On through the night' and obviously 'Yeah!') and I have no intention of EVER buying that piece of shit. Not a fan of the Whitesnake disc either, or obviously the Metallica one. So let's just leave it at saying we hope it's their 'Saints of Los Angeles'. ;)

that old chestnut.

... until Ian tells me!

sorry mate but that's complete bollocks.........your post count is right under your avatar and anyone who claims that they dont notice when it gets close to and then ticks over another 1,000 is talking shit.