Deep 'kin joy.

Wotty

Well,in two weeks time I have, yet again,got to go into a home for "respite"."What's wrong with that ?" you may think to yourself.Well I'll tell you,it's not where I usually go,Oh no....It's not my Utopian dream of going back to Bedfordshire (not yet anyway),or going to Norwich,where I know the carers and the majority of "inmates",this time it's off to Hassingham House in a place called Hingam.

The beauty of this place is that it's an......

OLD PEOPLE'S FUCKIN' HOME !!!!!!

Now,I'm 45,which could be considered "old" to some,but fuck me,I don't think of myself as old.There's supposed to be internet access there,inbetween the knitting comps and "playing for fun" bingo,and the Vera Lynn kareoke.Fuckin' hell.

I hope to God it's not as grim as it's been painted.

45 as a cut off date is fuckin ridiculous..........s/b 60 or something.

Fingers crossed for that internet connection mate....we'll keep you amused! :headbanger:

Hope all goes well.

Just keep telling yourself it is only for a couple of weeks mate. Think on the positive side, you may meet a rich 50 year old 'Sugar Mummy'.

Just keep telling yourself it is only for a couple of weeks mate. Think on the positive side, you may meet a rich 50 year old 'Sugar Mummy'.

I was thinking the same thing. Seriously, we all here will do all we can to help you through anything that might come along, Jez included!!

Yeah just two weeks mate not too long to grit yer teeth......mind you if they're so old they'll remember the glory days of AOR and you can have a good chat hahaha!

Seriously take care bud - remember all is pink n fluffy! :headbanger:

Yeah, sounds like an invigorating and action-packed two weeks, but all the best mate. Hope something decent comes out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,while I'm in that fuckin' home,I just found out she's taking Tom to fuckin' Majorca........

I wonder what shit I can stir over the next fortnight !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,while I'm in that fuckin' home,I just found out she's taking Tom to fuckin' Majorca........

I wonder what shit I can stir over the next fortnight !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She really is a piece of work mate......

Things will start to go your way soon Ian so just hang in there........I know it's easier said than done but don't stoop to her level...... you are alot better than that.

As someone famous once sang Don't Stop Believin',hang in there mate hang tough you will get through it and remember the power of rock will always help you sail through the sea of shit that life can wash over you.Turn it up loud and drown all that shit out. :)

remember the power of rock will always help you sail through the sea of shit that life can wash over you.Turn it up loud and drown all that shit out. :)

great saying! and how true!

My father is is a resthome but there is a connecting area for people under 60 which isn't old at all so maybe you won't be stuck with all 86 years olds listening to vera

Don't know you Wotty or what you are going through but best of luck :)

remember the power of rock will always help you sail through the sea of shit that life can wash over you.Turn it up loud and drown all that shit out. :)

great saying! and how true!

My father is is a resthome but there is a connecting area for people under 60 which isn't old at all so maybe you won't be stuck with all 86 years olds listening to vera

Don't know you Wotty or what you are going through but best of luck :)

I appreciate that........ :beerbang:

I go there today.........

All the best, mate !! And don't forget to take those CD's with you ... ! ;)

Hey Wotty, all the best mate we all will be thinkin' about you.You better have a good supply of tunes for in there,they will help you get through the shit you gotta wade through.

Cheers mate and give'em metal up their ass :headbanger:

Good luck mate - More CD's on the way, after I have finished my cricketing celebrations! :drink:

I'm here.....At crumbly central............

Hey, welcome back ! :drink: Glad to see you are online !!

I'm here.....At crumbly central............

Hey, welcome back ! :drink: Glad to see you are online !!

I second that :tumbsup: