Major Babe-age

T-BONE

MY APOLOGIES!!! I completely forgot about Tiffani Amber-Thiessen. Yeah, she was defintely my fave. She is delicious... I saw her pop up in 'What about Brian' recently too, and she wasn't the only thing popping up.

No, I have no idea who this girl is. But does it matter?

Adriana_Karembeu_003.jpg

Nah, I didn't think so. :crazy:

259405~Jennie-Garth-Posters.jpg

As long as we're going thru the cast of "90210," howsabout some of that Jennie Garth that aMH1966 mentioned? I always thought she was kinda cute.

I used to think she'd make a great "Betty" if they ever made a movie out of the "Archie" comic books. Yea, I'm a geek like that. :blink:

:beerbang: Thanks Keef Great Pic...Yeah you nailed it with "Betty" she'd be great.. Who could play "Archie"?Or "Veronica"? Or Jughead? Damn...I'm gonna have to go dig out some old comics.. :rofl2:

Some more random hotties:

pic.jpg

Brittany-26.jpg

header3.jpg

Damn Red X's....

You get red X's for my last post? Dang. I can see'em just fine. Maybe they're for my eyes only. :lol:

Damn Red X's....

You get red X's for my last post? Dang. I can see'em just fine. Maybe they're for my eyes only. :lol:

Yes... :doh: Oh well I'll check em out at home .... :drink:

I hope they're visible for ya @ home... I think you'll find that they were worth the wait :drink:

Damn Red X's....

Yes... :doh: Oh well I'll check em out at home .... :drink:

I hope they're visible for ya @ home... I think you'll find that they were worth the wait :drink:

They should be visible at home... :beerbang:

Damn ... ! You could say I have a butt obsession !! Who would have guessed ?? :whistle:

TN_lovely-lizzy-07.jpg

Damn Red X's....

The puddle of saliva on my desk hints toward the fact I saw them too. :wub:

Damn ... ! You could say I have a butt obsession !! Who would have guessed ??

lovely-lizzy-07.jpg

Looks more like a red x fetish. :)

Yeah .. ! I really don't know what's wrong ! :unsure:

Damn ... ! You could say I have a butt obsession !! Who would have guessed ??

lovely-lizzy-07.jpg

Looks more like a red x fetish. :)

Yeah .. ! I really don't know what's wrong ! :unsure:

Ha .. ! Seems to be working again !! :P

OMG !! I LOVE these butts !!! :butt: More to come ........ !

lovely-lizzy-15.jpg

In honor of the season, some Holiday Babe-Age...

B000JFI6YI.01-A39B6LAYBCL5SI._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36137197_.jpg

B000AO5HWW.01-A25KCI3KJ0JKBZ._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41897440_.jpg

B000KGYKJQ.01-A3TH0QB7L5MGVT._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V35773563_.jpg

B0006MXK54.01-A3FJ6WIZGM93XK._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

SCHWIINGG

I wouldn't mind finding any of those under my tree. :)

SCHWIINGG

If You did?? you'd be sleeping on the Couch... OR outside..... :rofl2:

But yea they ARE Hot...... :angel:

A man can DREAM can't he??

SCHWIINGG

If You did?? you'd be sleeping on the Couch... OR outside..... :rofl2:

But yea they ARE Hot...... :angel:

A man can DREAM can't he??

Well HELL Yea He can!! Hey I wouldn't mind finding Any of them under My tree either Ya know..... :christmas:

Way to bring it on Whiplash!! :christmas:

IMG_8254%20COPY.JPG

If this is what Mrs. Claus really looks like, then I'm not surprised that he only works one day a year... she must keep him busy the other 364 days. :lol: