Birthday for Rockposer

Wotty

Many happy returns on your (hopefully) rocking day!! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I posed him that exact question on his discord page as to what his future plans are.... He said he plans to relax for a bit, do his You Tube thing, keep writing new music and then will decide how to release that music.  He said as of now he's thinking he'll either do a solo thing or form his own band.  He didn't say this but I'd sort of envision a Daughtry type "band" where he kind of puts a band behind his name. So essentially, I think you're right on with his plans.  Ultimately, I think like you say, the control is a big part of it.  I think he wants to be able to operate on his own schedule to maintain his health and family obligations. It'll be interesting to see what sound the new material takes on.  It would seem logical to think it would be rock/melodic rock of some sort since that's really the type of music he's built his following with but he certainly has shown he can dabble anywhere from AOR to metal.
    • Glad I got to see them with Erik in front. All the best to him, definitely looking forward to his future outings when he is fully recovered. Would be cool to see him form his own band, where he could take control, and play around in different genres, from full on metal, to soothing AOR, the guy is so versatile.
    • Remedy - Crying Heart. One I've just seen thanks to the Iridium channel.  From the upcoming album. It's a Killer.     
    • Let's not forget Benny Hill. What a Magnificent show that was.    
    • Yeah... I dunno about that. It would be too cringe. Who knows? If I'm high enough, I might submit a video. 
    • Yep great track and if you fancy being in the video for "The Feeling" nows your chance.  
    • I'm proud to say that I had this single when I was a mere 8 years old. KISS were big down here then. Norman Gunston is Iconic for Aussies of my vintage.  The face ln the bottom left says it all. Hilarious.     
    • All in all, this is a great story. Erik played a brilliant, well received, albeit short cameo with one of our favourite bands.  It was a win, win, win. A win for us, a win for Skid Row (the album certainly put them back on the map) and a win for Erik, adding this to his already impressive resume. The fact that it was so amicable with both parties is also great to see.
    • I really like this album - not every song on it but there are some surprisingly catchy melodies all over. Personally I think the singer adds great energy to the mix. It reminds me of the earlier Bai Bang ("closer to you")

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.