search feature

66 mustang

also, the message board site tells me the last time I visited was like 4 days ago. Pages are loading very slow, like I'm on dial-up or slower. when I tried to post on the search feature not working or responding it would get half way done and freeze, the same with the search option, gets about halfway done and freezes.

I always have problems with the Search feature. It usually just times out on me

I never complete a search without 3 or 4 attempts at it... I've just accepted that this is how the forum rolls. :)

Gotcha beat; it's been 16 days since I was here... :P

Welcome back; your last visit was: Apr 12 2009, 01:16 PM

However, if I click on my profile, it is up to date; weird stuff going on!

• 1 month later...

The error returned was:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

I HATE THIS ERROR

• 2 months later...

I have trouble with the search feature too - I can't search for multiple words eg. "joe satriani" but it does let me search for a single word eg. "satriani". Also the feature won't let me search for numbers eg. "1927"

The search function has never worked great for me... I usually have to do the same search at least three times before I get a hit. I've just gotten used to it over the years.

The error returned was:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

I HATE THIS ERROR

yeah I was trying to search for the band UZI yesterday and kept getting that. so had to try and think what else I could use that might find them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...