Coca Cola Or Pepsi?

Faron

I gave up soda at the beginning of this year. Before that I was drinking 3-4 cans of either Mello Yellow or Coke. Very rarely drank Pepsi, as others have mentioned it's way too sweet for me.

Mello Yello?

They still make that shit?

• 2023 Gold Donors
I gave up soda at the beginning of this year. Before that I was drinking 3-4 cans of either Mello Yellow or Coke. Very rarely drank Pepsi, as others have mentioned it's way too sweet for me.

Mello Yello?

Ah man, Mello Yello was awesome. When I was back stateside a few years ago I actually found some in a small mom and pop store. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think it was still around.

Does anyone else here remember SLICE? i miss it so.

Hey Widda, I remember SLICE. My brother was a SLICE-a-holic. He loved the orange slice.

Mello Yello?

They sure do! You can buy it by the case here in South Dakota. :tumbsup:

I'm a Coke Zero fan, hate Diet Coke, I use to drink Diet Pepsi until Coke Zero came out. Never really drink the real stuff, way too much sugar. What is it about 8 teaspoons of sugar per can or something?

Coke, easily. I love 'em both (again) but I do think Coke tastes quite a lot better. "Fresher", I'd say.