NY Post Cartoon

chocularok

I'm so sick of opportunists looking for ANY excuse to play the "racist" card. I haven't done the research, but I'd bet 100 bucks that this isn't the first time the Post has used a monkey in a cartoon mocking a President. Instead of printing an apology, I wish the Post had just explained what the cartoon was trying to say, which as any educated person can tell was that the stimulus bill is so fucked up, it might as well have been written by a monkey. And if you're offended by that, then you're one of those people looking to stir up shit. Please.....

Amen. When I first saw the cartoon I thought "So what's so racist about it?" I just thought it was a pretty crappy cartoon.

I have no idea what this story is all about, but from reading hose two posts and getting the general idea I want to kill every c*nt involved in making it out to be something racist. Shit like this is what makes me want to explode the world.

At least Sharpton and his crew didn't set fire to the NY Post offices, the way Muslims did to that Danish newspaper that ran cartoons about Mohammed a while back.

At least Sharpton and his crew didn't set fire to the NY Post offices, the way Muslims did to that Danish newspaper that ran cartoons about Mohammed a while back.

If he new he could get away with it, he would!!

He's also loving every bit of this incident..

I laughed my bum off when I read about all these folks getting uptight about a chimp in a cartoon....really I did..I'm sat on cushions now.

These activist pricks will pick up on anything and as one commentator said

"It is worth noting that congressional Democrats wrote the bill, not Obama or anyone in the White House. If the conservative New York Post is calling Harry Reid, Max Baucus and Nancy Pelosi a bunch of monkeys, is that worth Sharpton getting worked up about?"

Al Sharpton and Spike Lee drag race relations through the mud and just add to the problem - it's the same over here pricks who make the most out of the racist card....who are even more racist than the people they accuse. They are anti free speech unless it's them shooting their darn fool mouths of....and how they love to hear their own fuckin voices. As they say - know your friends and keep them close but know your enemies and keep them closer!

Anyway gotta go I'm working on my production of the Music Of White Origin awards....hmmmm I might be in for some criticism from some biased quarters there!

The words 'racist' and 'racism' are two of the most overused and abused in the English dictionary.....it has already gotten to the point where people no longer take REAL racism seriously anymore because of morons like Sharpton crying wolf all the time.....these days if you are white and you disagree with someone who is non-white about anything, including the color of the sky, there is a good chance you will be called a racist....hell of a way for the stupid and thin skinned to win an argument....