XXX

phaffas

http://www.myspace.com/xxxsweden

New sleaze stuff... sounds pretty interesting... id say its somewhere between Crashdiet and The Poodles... (dont shoot me if you dont agree).

:bigboom: How dare you compare these guys to Crashdiet or The Poodles?.....haha, just kidding! Not too shabby. I wish their songwriting was a little stronger, but the title song "Heaven hell or hollywood" was pretty good. If they could get Chris Laney to help them out, I think they'd have a shot.

I'll look into this asap. Hopefully today. Sidenote... how sexy is this:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=160292539

It's just a band link for Avalanche. I don't know what the music sounds like but that is some pretty sexy action there.

I'll look into this asap. Hopefully today. Sidenote... how sexy is this:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=160292539

It's just a band link for Avalanche. I don't know what the music sounds like but that is some pretty sexy action there.

I've seen that over on Blabbermouth before and yes that's very very nice. :tumbsup:

New sleaze stuff... sounds pretty interesting... id say its somewhere between Crashdiet and The Poodles... (dont shoot me if you dont agree).

:bigboom: How dare you compare these guys to Crashdiet or The Poodles?.....haha, just kidding! Not too shabby. I wish their songwriting was a little stronger, but the title song "Heaven hell or hollywood" was pretty good. If they could get Chris Laney to help them out, I think they'd have a shot.

Hmmm, sounded okay to me but I wasn't overly impressed to be honest. The vocals and song-writing both leave quite a bit to be desired at this point, but I'd like to see where they can go from here.

Hmmm, sounded okay to me but I wasn't overly impressed to be honest. The vocals and song-writing both leave quite a bit to be desired at this point, but I'd like to see where they can go from here.

yep, they def arnt there yet, but its a good start

• 2 weeks later...

OK, the title track ("Heaven Hell or Hollywood") kicks some ass, but the others need a little work, though there's definitely some potential there. They either need to take the time to craft better songs or bring in an outside songwriter to beef up the hooks and give the tunes that extra oomph they're currently missing. Yep, I daresay with a little help, they could be contenders.

Hard to believe that Snowy Shaw, one time Mercyful Fate drummer, is the driving force behind this band... seems he's got a nutty side...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
received this one last night and wasn't that impressed. Not in the same league as most other glam/sleaze bands coming from sweden at the moment. I prefer the Loud n Nasty discs (as I'm pretty sure this is the same guys under a different name).

want to give it to me? :)

received this one last night and wasn't that impressed. Not in the same league as most other glam/sleaze bands coming from sweden at the moment. I prefer the Loud n Nasty discs (as I'm pretty sure this is the same guys under a different name).

want to give it to me? :)

maybe i just need another listen...

Really? Wow, I loved that last Loud N' Nasty disc. Maybe I need to get re-interested in this?

Really? Wow, I loved that last Loud N' Nasty disc. Maybe I need to get re-interested in this?

Loud n Nasty > XXX (based on 1st listen)

Loud n Nasty > XXX (based on 1st listen)

Yeah, as noted above I was pretty unimpressed with the Myspace songs...

• 8 months later...
I think they're alright, sounds like a mix of Hardcore Superstar and Wednesday 13 to me.

The singer sounds identical to the guy in Loud n' Nasty, who is this Snowy Shaw dude?

What's the singers name in XXX?

Confused is an understatement :wacko:

as mentioned above, pretty sure this is Loud n Nasty under a different name.