:rofl2:

How true!! Must have had you mistaken for Jez!! :tumbsup:

No one touches my Cliff cd's. :bowdown:

Who would have a Cliff Richards CD besides Jez anyway ?!?! :tumbsup:

:rofl2:

How true!! Must have had you mistaken for Jez!! :tumbsup:

No one touches my Cliff cd's. :bowdown:

Hear hear :tumbsup:

pass it along to dan. he would take care of it.

This is the thing Widda!

I don't know if the guy was banned from H.H., If he was, wouldn't DAN pick up on it when he registered?

I don't want to say his name on a post because what if he's legit? Why single me out from everyone else? Why ask me in a p.m. instead of posting the question (Music Related) on the board?

If I was looking for a c.d. (Even if it weren't a H.H. related band) I would post the question.

Is someone playing a practical joke?

I just find the whole thing odd!! :unsure:

Buy/Sell/Trade

If you have CDs or memorabelia to sell or trade, post 'em here. Also post your wantlists. The only restriction is that the majority of content must be on-topic musically for the site.

You must have a minimum post count of 25 in order to post or respond in this forum. This will help prevent drive-bys and potential scammers.

Forum Led by: Moderators

• My Little Pony
Buy/Sell/Trade

If you have CDs or memorabelia to sell or trade, post 'em here. Also post your wantlists. The only restriction is that the majority of content must be on-topic musically for the site.

You must have a minimum post count of 25 in order to post or respond in this forum. This will help prevent drive-bys and potential scammers.

Forum Led by: Moderators

Yeah, but PMs are perfectly legit, are they not?

it is a way to get around the rule but probably not looked upon in a good light. the rule was put into place to make sure people are as legit members of the community and not a drive by looking to take advantage of someone. if you should have 25 post to buy/sell/trade you shouldn't be able to do it in a PM IMO

• My Little Pony
it is a way to get around the rule but probably not looked upon in a good light. the rule was put into place to make sure people are as legit members of the community and not a drive by looking to take advantage of someone. if you should have 25 post to buy/sell/trade you shouldn't be able to do it in a PM IMO

Yeah, I understand. Then again, it's always up to the one proposed, if they want to go through with a deal. I have yet to buy/sell/trade on here so any and all info is good for me.

I've gotten PMs from "mystery members" (i.e. people with no posts) a couple of times in the past... and I always delete, ignore, destroy. :bigboom:

If people are getting purchase/trade inquiries from 0-post members and you think they're dodgy (i.e., it's not in reference to a CD you discussed openly on the board), please forward the PMs to me or one of the other moderators.

Otherwise, if someone is making a concerted effort to spam or scam members there's no way to know how many people are being hit.

Thanks,

-Dan

If people are getting purchase/trade inquiries from 0-post members and you think they're dodgy (i.e., it's not in reference to a CD you discussed openly on the board), please forward the PMs to me or one of the other moderators.

Otherwise, if someone is making a concerted effort to spam or scam members there's no way to know how many people are being hit.

Thanks,

-Dan

Thanx Dan! :tumbsup:

I'll see If I still have it!!

I got a couple of pms a few weeks ago asking if I had a certain cd and then when I noticed that same person had started a thread asking the same question. I had no idea who this person was/is and if memory serves they only had like 3 posts. I didn't have the cd and I don't think I responded.

I've actually had quite a few like this, mostly from guys on the main page who see my comments and ask me stuff about CDs they're after that they've seen me comment on. I'm not really as cautious as you guys and just reply as I would anyone else, :lol: