Could Geoff be on his way out the door?

zacharyamelie

If we don't hear from him or any other Aussie on board for the next 6 months, I hope it's because of this....

The Dream Job!!!

The "feuding" between Geoff and Matt could get even more intense if they have to compete to win....I picture lots of hair pulling, scratching and the odd bitch slap.

If we don't hear from him or any other Aussie on board for the next 6 months, I hope it's because of this....

The Dream Job!!!

The "feuding" between Geoff and Matt could get even more intense if they have to compete to win....I picture lots of hair pulling, scratching and the odd bitch slap.

I'll apply ! I'm the perfect beach bum !! :tumbsup:

Nice gig if you can get it. As the guy on TV in "RoboCop" said, "I'd buy THAT for a dollar."

First question on the job application:

What is wrong with the attached photo:

0,,6439263,00.jpg

Teacher, Teacher pick me....I know. The surfer chicks are wearing tops....or maybe it's the shark in the distance.

0,,6439263,00.jpg

It's a fake ? :unsure:

:tumbsup: Sure ... you got an argument !

0,,6439263,00.jpg

Crap replied twice....sorry!

No not fake, it was in the aussie news today.

It must be shark season. there's been 3-4 attacks in the last 2 weeks (1 death) and a million sightings.

the new tourism campaigh should be "Come to Australia and swin with a white pointer"

The funny thing about the NSW shark attacks is that one at Fingal Bay (near Nelson Bay) happened about 1 week after I was at that very spot swimming around, and the one down near Wollongong happened a week after I was there myself. So I dare say they're following me around? Will they ever get me?

Seriously, on my holidays I had a lot of really early morning surfs (pure bliss) and also dusk surfs in a million places I'd never been before and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous a few times. I jumped at dolphins, HUGE sting rays when snorkelling and at one point a huge clump of seaweed made me jump. HAHA! But when I was surfing at Catherine Hill Bay, near Newcastle, during a massive storm I swear to Jeebers I saw some pretty shark looking things in that water, and I'm pretty sure a couple of the other dudes I was out with saw them too. Not huge ones, so no one went in because of it, but they weren't no dolphins... Surf was damn good though.

Either way, no surprises that I immediately clicked on the link above, but it looks like a dud. The www.islandreefjob.com site does not load up. Jokes aside, I would send in 14,000 applications for this job - absolutely no joke at all.

i recall about 10 years whe I was doing my scuba diving course we were about to go into the sea for the first time off a reef. The instructor jumped in and we were to follow. All of a sudden he told us to wait and he disappeared under water before returning to the surface and finally cueing us all to jump in. What he didn;t tell us until afterwards was that he thought he saw a shark but didn;t want to say anything at the time to a dozen first-time divers.

BTW, the job is real. It's bene adverstised on the news the past few days.

i recall about 10 years whe I was doing my scuba diving course we were about to go into the sea for the first time off a reef. The instructor jumped in and we were to follow. All of a sudden he told us to wait and he disappeared under water before returning to the surface and finally cueing us all to jump in. What he didn;t tell us until afterwards was that he thought he saw a shark but didn;t want to say anything at the time to a dozen first-time divers.

BTW, the job is real. It's bene adverstised on the news the past few days.

On Heron Island I was snorkelling with sharks every day. Not big ones at all, though. My wife has also been on a shark-feeding dive in Fiji which looked awesome. I don't know where you were going diving, but generally reef sharks are harmless. Generally. :lol:

I'll post some piccies I took on Heron Island, right up close and personal with the little bastards. Even though they're pretty small (about 3-6 foot most of them) and you're told they're harmless, your heart is racing the whole time you're out there and you skip a beat everytime one sneaks up on you.

Have you got a legit link for the job? I tried a few through Google but couldn't get a proper link.

I have mates from Adelaide who say that every time you surf down there you pretty much paddle out over rock pools full of sharks to get out to the surf breaks.

just tried the link at the topof this page and it works perfectly fine.

it directs you here http://www.islandreefjob.com/en/

that link also works, I just went to it.

That one worked! Awesome. Thanks. What a dodgy looking site. Now, none of you guys apply, y'all hear.

EDIT: Okay, I take that back. That site is f*cked. None of the links work on it. This whole thing seems like a rort to me.

That one worked! Awesome. Thanks. What a dodgy looking site. Now, none of you guys apply, y'all hear.

EDIT: Okay, I take that back. That site is f*cked. None of the links work on it. This whole thing seems like a rort to me.

or maybe it just a publicity stunt.

• My Little Pony

0,,6439263,00.jpg

There's a SEA KITTEN in the shot!!! :whistle:

Or are we to call those SEA PUPPIES?

• My Little Pony

I think we should preview your video before you send it in. We'll give you some pointers, like keep your pants on, leave Matt out of it, or at least film waist up.

the jobs legit.Today Tonight Channel 7 here in Melbourne Australia did a report on this job offer.you can goe to the Channel 7 website to find the Today Tonight links.i could lay my lazy ass on a beach and get payed for it anytime.

Yeah, I stand corrected. There was a whole news article on Yahoo7 last night saying the site had crashed due to the overabundance of interested applicants. Apparently there are over 10,000 job applicants already, and I think applications close on 22nd of February or something?