Most sold CD in the US in 2008

Swazi

According to a report I just read on n-tv the most sold CD in the US in 2008 was:

"Tha Carter III" by rapper Lil Wayne.

Less than 3 million copies, but WTF !! :crying: :crying: :crying:

What do you expect? This is America, the Land of Bad Taste.

This is kind of surprising, actually...I would've bet money on Hannah Montana being the biggest seller of the year.

ahaha, i could usually use the US charts as what to avoid, especially the metal ones....i won't be suprised if the latest helstar thingie is high on the list.....(and yet andre corbin is painting surfing boards to make a living....)

According to a report I just read on n-tv the most sold CD in the US in 2008 was:

Wasn't AC/DC #2 and Metallica #3?

I thought I read that somewhere and if so that'd be pretty damn good considering they both came out late in the year. :tumbsup:

Here is an interesting article with the numbers:

Music album sales tumble in 2008

Btw, AC/DC's "Black Ice" was actually sold 1.9 million times and landed at position 5.

Huh. I thought for sure it would be FarCry. Oh yeah, wait a minute, that didn't get released in '08. :nyanya:

I read this the day the info was released. I pisses me off to no end!! :doh: :doh: Fuc*in Godda*n Bullshit Rap!!

What the hell is wrong with these dumb asses. Thats not music!! Makes me want to do BAD things to them all for being so stupid. :taz: :taz: Most wouldnt know what good music was if it was fuc*ing them in the ass!! :rofl2:

Dumbasses!! :soapbox:

I read this the day the info was released. I pisses me off to no end! :doh: :doh: Fuc*in Godda*n Bullshit Rap!!

What the hell is wrong with these dumb asses? That's not music! Makes me want to do BAD things to them all for being so stupid. :taz: :taz: Most wouldn't know what good music was if it was fuc*ing them in the ass!!

Dumbasses! :soapbox:

Whoa, dude! :o Anger, thy name is "Metaltrekman." Did a rapper "Dirty Sanchez" your mother or something? 'Cause you are really mad about rap music. :bigboom:

Huh. I thought for sure it would be FarCry. Oh yeah, wait a minute, that didn't get released in '08. :nyanya:

Well then you already know what the number 1 seller in 2009 is going to be... ;)

Well then you already know what the number 1 seller in 2009 is going to be... ;)

I'm guessing more like 2010 :nyanya:

Not! I'm going to guess February. 2009.

Not! I'm going to guess February. 2009.

:bananamac::banger::dance: