UNDERWORLD

metaltrekman

• My Little Pony
http://www.entertheunderworld.com/

Its not going to be the same without Kate Beckinsale. :(

Rhona Mitra will take her place.

rhona-3.20.jpg

Agreed but if it is as good as the last Underworld I won't complain.....

...as good as the last...?

The second sucked hairy testicles!!

If reviews are good, I might see it in theatres. If not, I might rent it, but probably won't bother.

I own the first, and that's the only one I'll watch again.

http://www.entertheunderworld.com/

It's not going to be the same without Kate Beckinsale. :(

Rhona Mitra will take her place.

[

Agreed, but if it is as good as the last Underworld I won't complain....

...as good as the last...?

The second sucked hairy testicles!

If reviews are good, I might see it in theatres. If not, I might rent it, but probably won't bother.

I own the first, and that's the only one I'll watch again.

The last one ("Evolution") was fantastic with a capital "F." Bigger budget, more action, more gore, a Beckinsale sex scene...I've never heard of anyone who preferred the first one over the second (though the first one is quite good).

I would have preferred another straight sequel to a prequel (which is what "Rise of the Lycans" is, by the way), but I'll still probably plunk down my $7 and catch it in theaters...especially since I got free movie tickets for Christmas. Two hours with a big tub of buttery popcorn and a giant Coke watching vampires & werewolves throw down against each other is my idea of a good time.

First was great, second was excellent and Kate Beckinsale was hot hot hot. Looking forward to the 3rd instalment.

Never saw either of the first two, and it looks like I could live a long and comfortable life without seeing the third one either :whistle:

Never saw either of the first two, and it looks like I could live a long and comfortable life without seeing the third one either. :whistle:

Yeah, I can see why someone like you would find no entertainment in watching a ridiculously hot woman wearing skin-tight black leather while gunning down everything in sight.

Yeah, I can see why someone like you would find no entertainment in watching a ridiculously hot woman wearing skin-tight black leather while gunning down everything in sight.

That's what the "Resident Evil" movies are for! Zombies > Werewolves & Vampires.

That's what the "Resident Evil" movies are for! Zombies > Werewolves & Vampires.

Well, OK, point taken, but for the record...

Kate Beckinsale > Milla Jovovich (or however you spell her name)

Fair enough but where does this Rhona Mitra chick (Kate's replacement) fit into the equation??

I don't happen to often but I have to disagree with that statement.

Maybe it's just me but I can't get into the Resident Evil movies but think the Underworld movies rule, but then again I like anything that has to do with Werewolves and Vampires. I'm so Goth. :lol:

Fair enough but where does this Rhona Mitra chick (Kate's replacement) fit into the equation?

Simple:

Kate Beckinsale > Rhona Mitra > Milla Jovovich

Glad we cleared that up. :)