The Sandwich Thread!

phaffas

The most important thread since the lettuce thread.... for loves of a good sandwich or roll or wrap... etc

Do tell...

Personally i just had:

Fresh bread

A little butter

Chilli sauce

shaved ham

cheese slice

lettuce

caeser dressing

tomato

pepper

cottage cheese

It was good.

I just made Pita Pockets last night

Wheat Pita Pockets

Fresh hamburger seasoned with Hidden Valley Ranch powder

Thick sliced bacon

American and Swiss cheese

Ranch dressing

The wife added tomatos and lettuce to hers :puke:

I also love to make Pizza or Taco Burgers

Pizza Burger from the bottom up

Wheat Bun

Mozzerella cheese

Beef Patty

American cheese

Pizza Sauce

pepperoni

mozzerella cheese

top bun

Taco Burger

Wheat Bun

Taco Cheese

Beef Patty (meat seasoned with taco seasoning before grilling)

Taco Cheese

Tortilla Chips (Yes... I said tortilla chips)

More cheese

Taco sauce

Top Bun

Add Lettuce, Tomato, black olives and Sour Cream if you're into that shit...

Perfect Sandwich for me:

My Right Fist

Matt's penis head

My Left Fist

Interesting..... :whistle:

Perfect Sandwich for me:

My Right Fist

Matt's penis head

My Left Fist

Interesting..... :whistle:

It's pretty much the same thing.

The most important thread since the lettuce thread.... for loves of a good sandwich or roll or wrap... etc

Do tell...

Personally i just had:

Fresh bread

A little butter

Chilli sauce

shaved ham

cheese slice

lettuce

caeser dressing

tomato

pepper

cottage cheese

It was good.

That was all on one sandwich? :blink: LOL Thats a lot of different flavors going on. I probably would try it, except for the cottage cheese :puke:

Do tell...

Personally i just had:

Fresh bread

A little butter

Chilli sauce

shaved ham

cheese slice

lettuce

caeser dressing

tomato

pepper

cottage cheese

It was good.

That was all on one sandwich? :blink: LOL Thats a lot of different flavors going on. I probably would try it, except for the cottage cheese :puke:

yep all on one, it was good.

Taco Burger

Wheat Bun

Taco Cheese

Beef Patty (meat seasoned with taco seasoning before grilling)

Taco Cheese

Tortilla Chips (Yes... I said tortilla chips)

More cheese

Taco sauce

Top Bun

Add Lettuce, Tomato, black olives and Sour Cream if you're into that shit...

liking the sound of this one!!!

Do they have Taco Bell in Oz bud? I don't think they have it over here unless there's one in London or sumfink!

We did have it here for about 3 or 4 years around 1998 - 2002, I'd guess. Best years of my life. Then they removed the whole chain (along with my heart, soul and will to live) out of Australia.

From Wikipdia:

The world's most unlucky nations:

Countries formerly with Taco Bell locations

Australia

People's Republic of China

Japan

Saudi Arabia

South Korea

United Kingdom

Do they have Taco Bell in Oz bud? I don't think they have it over here unless there's one in London or sumfink!

We did have it here for about 3 or 4 years around 1998 - 2002, I'd guess. Best years of my life. Then they removed the whole chain (along with my heart, soul and will to live) out of Australia.

From Wikipedia (HAHA!!! I was damn close!):

Australia

Taco Bell first opened stores in Australia in the early 1980s under the name 'Taco Amigo' because the trademark rights for 'Taco Bell' were already used by another company (Similar to the Burger King situation which led to Australian stores being named Hungry Jacks) the venture failed and stores closed down shortly afterwards.

Taco Bell returned to Australia in late 1998, this time under Taco Bell branding, and opened a handful of stores in Sydney, many of which were multi-store restaurants formally standalone KFC or Pizza Hut locations. The venture only had moderate success, and eventually some standalone Taco Bell restaurants were 'split' to offer KFC as well. The Taco Bell dog was used in commercials with promotions such as 99 cent tacos used to encourage customers to try the chain. However, Sydneysiders never really warmed to the concept of Mexican fast food and Taco Bell closed its last outlet in December 2003. Former Taco Bell sites were rebranded as KFC or Pizza Hut.

It breaks my heart to think that some of you guys are forced to live in countries where there are no Taco Bells. :crying:

It breaks my heart to think that some of you guys are forced to live in countries where there are no Taco Bells. :crying:

Trust me, mate, there is no heart more broken over this than mine. The fact that they teased us for 4 magical years and then stripped it away from us is the hardest part. If I'd never experienced it I'd just be blissfully oblivious. F*CK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!

Australia

Taco Bell first opened stores in Australia in the early 1980s under the name 'Taco Amigo' because the trademark rights for 'Taco Bell' were already used by another company (Similar to the Burger King situation which led to Australian stores being named Hungry Jacks) the venture failed and stores closed down shortly afterwards.

Taco Bell returned to Australia in late 1998, this time under Taco Bell branding, and opened a handful of stores in Sydney, many of which were multi-store restaurants formally standalone KFC or Pizza Hut locations. The venture only had moderate success, and eventually some standalone Taco Bell restaurants were 'split' to offer KFC as well. The Taco Bell dog was used in commercials with promotions such as 99 cent tacos used to encourage customers to try the chain. However, Sydneysiders never really warmed to the concept of Mexican fast food and Taco Bell closed its last outlet in December 2003. Former Taco Bell sites were rebranded as KFC or Pizza Hut.

I dont see how a mexican food place wouldnt work??

However we really need more chicken and pizza fast food...

Australia

I dont see how a mexican food place wouldnt work??

However we really need more chicken and pizza fast food...

Yeah, that's the thing with people. They'll flounder over all that same crap, but something amazing, unique and truly earth shattering comes along and it fails, because of people. Motherf*ckers.