'Californication'

Geoff

Alongside 'Lost' and 'Family Guy' if you ask me this is about the only good non-reality TV show left in the world. Anyone else love this show?

Thought there'd be a few more fans to be honest... :(

My wife also loves it. I think it and 'Survivor' are about the only shows we both really like. Otherwise we're generally very different in what we enjoy.

Watched it when it first came on last year but have not watched it since it just come back on.

Always remember in that first show and just a couple of minutes into it when he got a head job from the Nun in the church.....I laughed my arse off.

I did like watching it though :tumbsup:

Alongside 'Lost' and 'Family Guy' if you ask me this is about the only good non-reality TV show left in the world.

? What about Dexter, Heroes, 4400, Terminator (Sarah Connor Chronicles), Battlestar Galactica (awesome), Spooks (you probably dont get quality programmes like this is OZ!), The Unit & of course 24 (the best programme ever IMO) etc etc...............loads of good programmes on the box at mo.

Alongside 'Lost' and 'Family Guy' if you ask me this is about the only good non-reality TV show left in the world.

? What about Dexter, Heroes, 4400, Terminator (Sarah Connor Chronicles), Battlestar Galactica (awesome), Spooks (you probably dont get quality programmes like this is OZ!), The Unit & of course 24 (the best programme ever IMO) etc etc...............loads of good programmes on the box at mo.

'Spooks' is an awesome show Glen - My favourite at the moment. The last 2 series especially have been superb, Brilliantly acted, scripted and excellent storyline. Quality. :tumbsup:

'Spooks' is an awesome show Glen - My favourite at the moment. The last 2 series especially have been superb, Brilliantly acted, scripted and excellent storyline. Quality. :tumbsup:

Ive got the last one on the planner to watch tonight. I loved the financial one the other day tho - made a change from all the bombs etc.

What about Dexter ; Seriously not a bad show. I started watching it, missed a few and then just completely lost track. But yeah, not a bad looking show.

Heroes; As discussed in said thread, great first series but every other series has been lame and the current one has actually forced me to stop watching. Just a complete toss of a show these days.

4400 ; Not familiar with this one. I remember the previews looked okay but I never got around to watching it.

Terminator (Sarah Connor Chronicles) ; dime a dozen chase-styled trash. Tried this and couldn't get into it at all.

Battlestar Galactica ; I'll assume you were joking here. Let's just leave it at that. Please tell me you were kidding.

Spooks ; Never heard of it.

The Unit ; cop drama nonsense. What separates it from the 14,000 other identical shows?

24 ; watched a few of the first series when that gorgeous blonde girl was in it, but if 'Heroes' is a toss this is on another planet. I would actually pay to see Jack die in this TV show, but you'd have to pay me a lot of money to watch this bullshit if he's going to be a f*cking dickfaced superhero for the 10th series in a row. I f*cking despise this show.

• 1 year later...

This one has been on my want to watch list for a long time. Finally, Mrs. Jeff and I rented Season 1 and watched the first few episodes last night. I loved it and I think the wife did as well. He is a smart ass, good one liners, funny and lots and lots of boobies. I'm too lazy right now to see if the show is still on but I will watch everything that was made.

• 1 month later...

New series just started in Australia (apparently pretty much in time with the US start). Did anyone catch the first episode with the new character playing the lead role in Hank's movie? Sasha someone. Her real name is Addison Timlin. If you missed it, check out NSFW screenshots of why you should watch the show:

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://img248.imagevenue.com/loc219/th_17526_AddisonTimlin_Californications04e01byDeepAtSea00095320_03_04_122_219lo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://filegizmo.com/download/%3Ffid%3D106I619S1&usg=__mKwHtM_N1bNpo6wur9MwYiO0IEA=&h=139&w=250&sz=7&hl=en&start=14&zoom=1&tbnid=KUU3sfiZvghZZM:&tbnh=62&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAddison%2BTimlin%2Bnude%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4ADRA_enAU401AU401%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

Yeah, I love it. New series has started out just as entertaining. This new girl in it, Addison Timlin, is spectacularly sexy on film, but trying to find a good photo isn't as easy. :(

Yeah, I love it. New series has started out just as entertaining. This new girl in it, Addison Timlin, is spectacularly sexy on film, but trying to find a good photo isn't as easy. :(

Is that the chick in the Foreigner tshirt?

Possibly? She's playing the lead role female in Hank's film.

Every time I see the title of this thread it puts that shitty Chili Peppers song in my head. Which makes me want to break things.

Every time I see the title of this thread it puts that shitty Chili Peppers song in my head. Which makes me want to break things.

Watch the show and break that association. I used to be the same and wish I was dead (like I do everytime I think of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers) but nowadays when I hear 'Californication' I just thing of an abundance of sexy nude sluts and handsome Fox Mulder. ;)