That Girl

which do you prefer?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never heard the FM version but I love the Maiden version. :)

Was the Maiden version one of their b-sides? I don't think I've heard it before. :screwy:

Real Rock Fan beat me to it... it was the B-Side to "Stranger in a Strange Land." I have the Castle Records 2-CD edition of SOMEWHERE IN TIME and "That Girl" is on the bonus disc.

Was the Maiden version one of their b-sides? I don't think I've heard it before. :screwy:

Real Rock Fan beat me to it... it was the B-Side to "Stranger in a Strange Land." I have the Castle Records 2-CD edition of SOMEWHERE IN TIME and "That Girl" is on the bonus disc.

It's also on the 'Best Of The B' Sides' 2 cd, from the 'Eddie's Archive' box set. One of my prized possessions. :headbanger:

Sorry matey :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I've got that.. And the other 9 albums released as 2 CD versions..... :tumbsup:

I don't remember that song though, will have to play it again soon, once I am outta the hospital, definitely.....

• 1 month later...

FM version without a doubt

By the way, I recently found that there is another FM song covered by another artist : "Someday" from "Tough It Out" was covered by Mark Free in his solo album "Long Way From Love" (titled "Someday You'll Be Running To Me"), great song!

FM version without a doubt

By the way, I recently found that there is another FM song covered by another artist : "Someday" from "Tough It Out" was covered by Mark Free in his solo album "Long Way From Love" (titled "Someday You'll Be Running To Me"), great song!

Airkraft recorded 'Someday you'll come running' too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Old New Ballads Blues - Gary Moore
    • Don't Let It End - Highly Strung featuring John McEnroe
    • Sure isn't Sam Newman, not Norman.
    • “YOU'VE BEEN WAITING! IT'S 7 O'CLOCK, TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE PRESALE OF THE NEW QUIREBOYS ALBUM 'WARDOUR STREET' SPECIAL GIG, BOX SET, VINYL AND MORE Spike, Nigel Mogg, Chris Johnstone, Rudy Richman and Luke Morley are delighted to announce that the new Quireboys album 'Wardour Street' is now available on presale through their worldwide distributor Cadiz Music. The album is dedicated to Guy Bailey's memory. It's the album he wanted the band to make. Included in the presale are these exclusive items: Album launch event in London / box set / exclusive gig T shirt. This is a private party to meet the band and an acoustic gig. Only 100 tickets will be available. Box Set includes: • Exclusive rose coloured vinyl • CD • Cassette (only available in the box set) • Silk scarf • Shot glass • Laminates • Signed lyric sheets • Poster Also available: • Limited edition box set • Limited edition white vinyl Ip • Digipak CD https://cadizmerchstore.com/collections/quireboyswardourstreet/products/quireboys-wardour-street-box-lp-cd?variant=40676535599159  
    • Is he producing?  He mixed & mastered that new Nickoloff - Envy release to and it's on Kivel...he's everywhere  I thought Oscar Nilsson produced this?
    • Well it isn't far away so you never know lol
    • Have to say that I'm a little excited to get Remasters of the Flame discs  love them...the other ain't too shabby either mind 
    • More to come from Bad Reputation...April 19th.. Deadringer - Electrocution Of The Heart (1989) Everybody rock When you’re in you’re in Love’s a killer Secret eyes Balls out Summa cum loud Double talk Dangerous love Bring on the night Unsung heroes Bonus track Unsung heroes (Remix) Outlaw Blood - S/t (1991)   TOWER OF LOVE BODY & SOUL LAST ACT SINK MY TEETH EVERY DAY I DIE SOUL REVIVAL I’M IN SHOCK RED HOT ‘N’ BLUE SLAVE TO LOVE FALL THRU THE CRACKS HOLLYWOOD BABYLON and on 28th May... Flame - s/t & Blaze (2cd) (1989/1992)   CD 1. FLAME - Flame 1.    Razor Blade Road (Prelude) 2.    Rain 3.    Electraglide 4.    Wild One 5.    Don’t Look Down 6.    Wonderland 7.    Shelter You 8.    If You Had A Heart 9.    Never Say Die 10.    Ball And Chain 11.    Blood For Blood 12.    Desperate Heart 13.    Automatic 14.    Razor Blade Road (Reprise) CD 2.  Flame - Blaze 1.    Lorelei 2.    Ride 3.    Ball & Chain 4.    New Love 5.    Givin’ Me Lies 6.    Get It All 7.    Automatic 8.    Fascination Touch 9.    Bound n Tied 10.    Freight Train 11.    Don’t Look Down  
    • Decent song but a bit too "Eurovision" for me. Maybe it'll grow on me. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.