Freakshow

whiplash1972

http://www.myspace.com/freakshowrox

m_6d5eef73f56723a6366951f5f897f585.jpg

FREAKSHOW is a new band featuring Frankie Banali (Quiet Riot), Jeff La Bar (Cinderella) and Markus Allen Christopher (M!SS CRAZY) with a bass player to be announced later. Spread the word to everyone!! Leave us some messages with your thoughts too. We have this CD in the can...It is coming out quite nice.

Talk to us!!

We love comments!

Jeff, Frankie, and Markus

FREAKSHOW

intrested to hear this but I can't see any songs on that myspace link

I was actually thinking if they don't have a bass player yet I doubt there are any songs.

intrested to hear this but I can't see any songs on that myspace link

I was actually thinking if they don't have a bass player yet I doubt there are any songs.

Since when have bass players been that important in a band?

Since the day Jez picked up the instrument.

Since when have bass players been that important in a band?

Dunno. Maybe since Steve Harris...or Lemmy...or Nikki Sixx...John Paul Johns.... :lol:

I just came to realise that there is no Hair-Metal Band that had an outstanding bass player... :blink: or did I forget anyone?

If Mr Big is considered a Hair band then Billy Sheenan was one of the best bass players ever.

Also Kip Winger could play bass too after all he played with Alice Cooper and Alice don't hire shitty players.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well I guess they found a Bass player. Their myspace page now shows Tony Franklin (Blue Murder, The Firm) as the final member of the band.

I'm definately interested in hearing what these guys sound like. If anyone gets any sound samples, please share them.

Well I guess they found a Bass player. Their myspace page now shows Tony Franklin (Blue Murder, The Cult) as the final member of the band.

I'm definately interested in hearing what these guys sound like. If anyone gets any sound samples, please share them.

Is he in the band or is he just playing on the album? :unsure:

I've only read that he's playing on the album.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Two more songs up on Freakshow's MySpace page; "Ripper" and "Looking Back at Me".

"Looking Back at Me" kicks ass. :banger: Looking forward to a full CD from these guys.

*Is it just me, or is the guitar on "Everyone" dangerously close to "Somebody Save Me" by Cinderella? Perhaps LaBar couldn't help himself. ::

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
i see they're on retrospect records. that's a good signing for sam and co.

Yeah, I just saw this too. I think this is a great one that Sam has picked up. I hope he does a real good release for theses guys (multi-page insert). I really like the songs they have posted. I am seriously looking forward to this one.

Is it just me, or is the guitar on "Everyone" dangerously close to "Somebody Save Me" by Cinderella? Perhaps LaBar couldn't help himself. ::

I agree with you Mike. I hear some similarities to "Somebody Save Me".