The Official "We Miss Heaven&Hell" Thread

Fat Freddy

Never liked Wes anyway.

He's on my BBQ. Come over and show him how much you hated him by eating him.

I shall begin with his face.. must remove it from the world asap, for the benefit of humanity.

Oh... wow. About that. His hair accidentally caught fire a bit more than I anticipated and his head's a little charred. I think only his eyeballs are still edible. You cool with that?

As long as you put toothpicks in each. using his eyes as lollypops sound good.

Eyeball skewers > All

What's in the water over there? :unsure:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never liked Wes anyway.

I shall begin with his face.. must remove it from the world asap, for the benefit of humanity.

Oh... wow. About that. His hair accidentally caught fire a bit more than I anticipated and his head's a little charred. I think only his eyeballs are still edible. You cool with that?

Eyeball skewers > All

No shit.

Never liked Wes anyway.

Eyeball skewers > All

No shit.

True. Why, do you guys have shit in the water over there? I wouldn't even think of drinking that.

Australian water consists of fairies and penguins.

Has Wes come back yet or did you guys kill him and eat him??? :yikes:

Nah, we didn't kill him. That's f*cking insane! We just cooked him alive and ate his eyeballs. The rest of his body was too overcooked.

Nah, we didn't kill him. That's f*cking insane! We just cooked him alive and ate his eyeballs. The rest of his body was too overcooked.

He was a tad chewy..

The mustard helped, but I definitely agree. A bit chewy. I still have a bit of him caught between my teeth.

He was a tad chewy..

The mustard helped, but I definitely agree. A bit chewy. I still have a bit of him caught between my teeth.

Which piece?

He was a tad chewy..

Which piece?

Just some random tendon or vein.

He was a tad chewy..

Which piece?

Just some random tendon or vein.

All this after I watched 28 Weeks Later over the weekend... :eek:

Boy am I glad I'm not moving and offline for a long time. Pity, poor Wes.... :whistle:

What?!? This thread is all about that Wes guy... where are the pictures of Miss Heaven and Hell?

Miss Heaven:

CS301.jpg

Miss Hell:

DG2452.jpg

What?!? This thread is all about that Wes guy... where are the pictures of Miss Heaven and Hell?

Miss Heaven:

CS301.jpg

Miss Hell:

DG2452.jpg

They both look the same, the red type about not hotlinking is pretty sexy though! :beerbang:

They both look the same, the red type about not hotlinking is pretty sexy though! :beerbang:

Ooookay, Let's try that again shall we?

Miss Heaven:

CS3011.jpg

Miss Hell:

DG24521.jpg

Wes are you back yet!!??

Only when Matt or I burp does he return for a moment.

do you like curry Jeoff?

Love it. I don't have it often, but I do every now and then and it's sweet. I love hot food, even though it hurts. Indian is pretty much my favourite food... after Mexican. Why, do you think we should throw Wes' charred remains in a curry mix, phafass?

Wes are you back yet!!??

do you like curry Jeoff?

Love it. I don't have it often, but I do every now and then and it's sweet. I love hot food, even though it hurts. Indian is pretty much my favourite food... after Mexican. Why, do you think we should throw Wes' charred remains in a curry mix, phafass?

No , i just believe it would be an interesting option to bring back Wes... you know... on the other end...

Wes are you back yet!!??

do you like curry Jeoff?

You Guys "Curried" Wes....How did he like it???

has anyone heard From Wes lately? like last week or something? was wondering if he had an update:)

Actually, I got an email a couple days ago. Not from Wes or anything, I was just excited to get an email! :woot:

Seriously I did get one from him, he's doing well settling into the new job, finishing up with the place he's going to be living (still no internet) and thinking about making the drive to the Dakota Rock Fest. :)