The Official "We Miss Heaven&Hell" Thread

Fat Freddy

I lol'd at the buffalo photos. Wes is so cute now.

Even though he's now emo?

Yeah, emo kids are kind of cute. I love how you can knee them in the balls, scruff up their hair, put your elbow in their eyeballs, slit their foreheads and then their wrists and they just sit there the whole time with their grumpy little eyes staring at you. It's so cute.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an e-mail from Wes yesterday. He sez he's currently taking a correspondence course via Pony Express to learn how to be a Rodeo Clown.

Rodeo Clowns are NOT emo.

Here's Wes..He's the one in the Pumpkin Mask..That's METAL!!!

clownting.jpg

Are those Silver Shamrock masks?

"Happy happy halloween, halloween, halloween

Happy happy halloween, Silver Shamrock!"

Got an e-mail from Wes yesterday. He sez he's currently taking a correspondence course via Pony Express to learn how to be a Rodeo Clown.

That is all fine and dandy brudda keef, but we want to know when he is comming back. :)

That is all fine and dandy brudda keef, but we want to know when he is comming back. :)

No updates on that yet. Apparently they have yet to invent the Internet, indoor plumbing, electricity, and fast food in his corner of the state. :lol:

No updates on that yet. Apparently they have yet to invent the Internet, indoor plumbing, electricity, and fast food in his corner of the state. :lol:

:rofl2: That may be true, but they are leaps and bounds ahead of the northwestern part of the state when it comes to controlling the smallpox and polio problems there.

Maybe he could post via some smoke signals??

:yikes: Dude, that is just sooooooo wrong....

.... and yet soooooooo funny :rofl2:

:yikes: Dude, that is just sooooooo wrong....

.... and yet soooooooo funny :rofl2:

I saw it on a website that I order some stuff/ supplies for our horses

( worming Meds, Bridels..etc)..It had a bunch of links and that was one of them...

I was laughing so hard cause I never knew there was a Gay rodeo :yikes: ...WTF...

why announce/advertise something like that.. :unsure:

I saw it on a website that I order some stuff/ supplies for our horses

( worming Meds, Bridels..etc)..I

Oh, of COURSE. Mmmm-hmm, yea, SURE. For your HORSES. Riiiiiight. <_<

funny-pictures-emo-bath.jpg

That's funny, and I'm not even sure why. :rofl2:

funny-pictures-emo-bath.jpg

That's funny, and I'm not even sure why. :rofl2:

I think it's the look on the tub's face thinking "How the fuck did I become emo?" :rofl2:

He had better hurry back as Geoff is just about to pass him to become fifth on the most posts list, pushing Wes back to sixth.....He will be a shattered man :unsure: .....or should that be a shattered emo man or Buffalo lover :lol:

He had better hurry back as Geoff is just about to pass him to become fifth on the most posts list, pushing Wes back to sixth.....He will be a shattered man :unsure: .....or should that be a shattered emo man or Buffalo lover :lol:

I was actually wondering at some point if I'd get close. Didn't realise he'd be away for so long, but the board has been so quiet recently. On another note:

clown.jpg

clown.jpg

Is this Wes' new work I.D. photo? :unsure:

Seriously It would be nice to see Wes return to the board...

The Gay Rodeo circuit is a very demanding profession. <_<