The Official "We Miss Heaven&Hell" Thread

Fat Freddy

Message I received from Wes this morning..

Jarred,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive out here. It's probably gonna be a couple of more weeks at least before I get internet at home so I'll be off of HH until then. I can check my email at work but that's it. Just wanted to say hey, talk to you later.

WES

Thanks Jarred for the update!! :drink:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where is he? Gillette? Buffalo? Sheridan?

Thermopolis? Meeteese? Shoshoni? Lander? Bar Nunn?

Alva, Big Horn, Camel Hump, Devils Den, Elmo, Foxpark, Greybull, Horse Creek, Islay, Jays Roost, Kamms Corner, Little America, Medicine Bow, New Fork, Old Haymaker Place, Purple Sage, Quealy, Red Butte, Skull Creek, Three Forks, Uva, Vocation, Whipple Hollow, Yoder, and hell no Z's

so where is he? Gillette? Buffalo? Sheridan?

Thermopolis? Meeteese? Shoshoni? Lander? Bar Nunn?

Alva, Big Horn, Camel Hump, Devils Den, Elmo, Foxpark, Greybull, Horse Creek, Islay, Jays Roost, Kamms Corner, Little America, Medicine Bow, New Fork, Old Haymaker Place, Purple Sage, Quealy, Red Butte, Skull Creek, Three Forks, Uva, Vocation, Whipple Hollow, Yoder, and hell no Z's

Smoot? Cokeville? Wamsutter? Cody? Big Piney? Lyman? Muddy Gap? Linch?

In Germany ?? :unsure:

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

So from this we can surmise that Wyoming is a place where the men are men, but the sheep are scared?? :unsure:

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

So from this we can surmise that Wyoming is a place where the men are men, but the sheep are scared?? :unsure:

I thought that was Australia??? :unsure:

No, no, NO... Australia is where the KANGAROOS are scared. Get it straight, dude.

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

No, no, NO... Australia is where the KANGAROOS are scared. Get it straight, dude.

OH yea.... And Koalas too I assume???? :unsure:

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

Don't forget armadillos.

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

Getting it straight is why these poor animals are scared to begin with.

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

Getting it straight is why these poor animals are scared to begin with.

:rofl2:

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

Second time I've seen this recently. New Zealand is the place where sheep are raped; as often as armadillos, kangaroos and koalas have love made to them in Australia.

As for where Wes is... he's in Sydney. On my BBQ.

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

Second time I've seen this recently. New Zealand is the place where sheep are raped; as often as armadillos, kangaroos and koalas have love made to them in Australia.

Ah yes that IS true.. It's NZ not Australia.. My apologies for that oversight Geoff...... :tumbsup:

sheepdate.jpg

Wes and a friend...??

Ah yes that IS true.. It's NZ not Australia.. My apologies for that oversight Geoff...... :tumbsup:

Haha, no worries mate. I just find armadillos a much more sophisticated lover, as opposed to a reckless and woolly sheep. I don't want people to think I don't have standards when looking for love. ;)

Never liked Wes anyway.

He's on my BBQ. Come over and show him how much you hated him by eating him.

Never liked Wes anyway.

I shall begin with his face.. must remove it from the world asap, for the benefit of humanity.

Oh... wow. About that. His hair accidentally caught fire a bit more than I anticipated and his head's a little charred. I think only his eyeballs are still edible. You cool with that?

Never liked Wes anyway.

I shall begin with his face.. must remove it from the world asap, for the benefit of humanity.

Oh... wow. About that. His hair accidentally caught fire a bit more than I anticipated and his head's a little charred. I think only his eyeballs are still edible. You cool with that?

As long as you put toothpicks in each. using his eyes as lollypops sound good.

Never liked Wes anyway.

As long as you put toothpicks in each. using his eyes as lollypops sound good.

Eyeball skewers > All