King Kobra/King Cobra

King Kobra or King Cobra  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

King Kobra... the band?

p05489satyt.jpg

Or King Cobra... the Malt Liquor?

kingcobra.jpg

Discuss.

:lol:

So hard to choose, they both have aged so well... ;)

:rofl2:

I'm sad (embarrassed?) to say I've not heard of the drink before, let alone consumed it. I do love the band, though, so I had to vote for them. :)

I like the first 2 KK discs as well (well bits of them), but my god, they must have been one of most laughable looking bands in history. They looked bad then, And now? For Fucks sake! Who was there clothes/hair designer. :lol:

I'm sad (embarrassed?) to say I've not heard of the drink before, let alone consumed it. I do love the band, though, so I had to vote for them. :)

It's been years since I've drank King Cobra, but here's a review of it from the Malt Liquor authority, http://www.40ozMaltLiquor.com, to give you an idea of what you've been missing, Geoff..

"Thanks to King Cobra I am happily divorced. First because I got married while I was drunk from drinking 2 of those shits and then because my ex-wife left me when I accidentally mistook her for a baseball and I accidentally mistook the bottle for a bat. Shit like that happens when you are under the influence of King Cobra. I rate it 9 out of 10 just because it makes you hallucinate."

Sounds like good stuff eh? I swear I didn't make any of that up. Makes you wonder why the band never hooked up with the brewery for an endorsement deal back in the day. Or maybe not. :lol:

By the way, according to that site, there's also a malt liquor called "Hurricane"... what's with all these high powered beers taking the names of hair metal bands??

It's been years since I've drank King Cobra, but here's a review of it from the Malt Liquor authority, http://www.40ozMaltLiquor.com, to give you an idea of what you've been missing, Geoff..

"Thanks to King Cobra I am happily divorced. First because I got married while I was drunk from drinking 2 of those shits and then because my ex-wife left me when I accidentally mistook her for a baseball and I accidentally mistook the bottle for a bat. Shit like that happens when you are under the influence of King Cobra. I rate it 9 out of 10 just because it makes you hallucinate."

Sounds like good stuff eh? I swear I didn't make any of that up. Makes you wonder why the band never hooked up with the brewery for an endorsement deal back in the day. Or maybe not. :lol:

By the way, according to that site, there's also a malt liquor called "Hurricane"... what's with all these high powered beers taking the names of hair metal bands??

:lol: That's awesome. I will try to find a bottle in the hope it corrects my life too.

Oh Dear LORD..... :rofl2: THAT is some funny shit right there.... I can honestly say I don't own ONE King Kobra CD, but I DO have the Iron Eagle soundtrack which has a song by them.. Not TOO Bad actually......

I'll go with the band because they kicked ass ,expecially the debut, but also because if I'm drinking Malt Liquor it's gotta be COLT 45, since it works everytime.

No Olde English 800 for you Wes?? Man, I used to love that stuff.

I'll go with the band because they kicked ass ,expecially the debut, but also because if I'm drinking Malt Liquor it's gotta be COLT 45, since it works everytime.

No Olde English 800 for you Wes?? Man, I used to love that stuff.

Yeah I drank Old E too, but actually drank Old E Ice more often.

That was the one that had a panther on the inside of the label but you couldn't see it until you drank the bottle down to the bottom.

Yeah I drank Old E too, but actually drank Old E Ice more often.

That was the one that had a panther on the inside of the label but you couldn't see it until you drank the bottle down to the bottom.

Mmmm yea, I remember that stuff. Lord only knows what would happen if I tried drinking any of those swill brews nowadays. My liver would probably jump out of my body and run away screaming "YIPE YIPE YIPE YIPE YIPE!" :lol:

Don't drink and the band didn't do anything for me so my vote would have gone to "neither" if there was one. sadly there was not. :crying:

I had a feeling that I was gonna be the only one who voted for the malt liquor. :lol: Oh well. Tap the bottle and twist the cap...:chug:

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think id rather be bitten by a King Cobra rather then listen to the band or drink the liquor.The venom from the reptile fangs of the KC couldn't be any worse than the music from the KK .I take that back id probably need plenty of that KC-Liquor- before i checked out from that bite wound. --------

• 6 months later...

Bumping this one just cuz I think it's funny. :lol:

Same here - never heard of it or had it so I had to vote for the band. I may just have to grab some next time I stop at a liquor/beer store. Though, I don't know since it's only got 1 vote :whistle:

Cool name though for a beer so I'll probably give it a try...........oh, who am I kidding, I'll try any alcohol I haven't tried just for the sake of trying it. Always up for a new adventure :tumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Legendary Blaxploitation film bad-ass Fred Williamson pimps for King Kobra malt liquor!!

The same to me, i´ve not heard about that drink before... KING KOBRA RULES!!!

:drink: