Favorite "N" Band

"N" Bands  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Na-na-na-na...hey-hey...here's the "N"s. Write-ins welcome and all that blah-blah-blah. :stfu:

My vote went to Nouveaux, the best Def Leppard clones the Christian rock realm ever produced.

And your pick would be...??

Toss up between Nevermore and Nuclear Assault for me... went with Nuclear Assault cuz I've been listening to them longer...

Toss up between Nevermore and Nuclear Assault for me... went with Nuclear Assault cuz I've been listening to them longer...

What?? not Nitro?????? :rofl2:

Ok seriously now I will agree it's a toss up between Nuclear Assault and Nevermore for Me.. However I shall go with Nevermore.... They have consistently put out quality albums, and well I DO like Warrel Dane's voice.....

Plus I heard the comeback Nuclear Assault album kinda sucked.. Never actually HEARD it, just read reviews and stuff....... :whistle:

Nitro do not now, nor have they ever, existed in my little world. :whistle:

And quit agreeing with every damn thing I vote for in these polls!! Ain'tcha got a mind of your own, son??

Nitro do not now, nor have they ever, existed in my little world. :whistle:

And quit agreeing with every damn thing I vote for in these polls!! Ain'tcha got a mind of your own, son??

Yes I do.. Not My fault We tend to think alike... I mean.. Great minds, right??? :tumbsup:

And I KNOW When the poll for favorite O Bands gets posted We BOTH gonna pick Overkill...... :headbanger:

Yyyyeeeeaaaah, Nuclear Assault baby.

I have a feeling you and I are going to be the only votes for the Nukes, Bob. :tumbsup:

And I KNOW When the poll for favorite O Bands gets posted We BOTH gonna pick Overkill...... :headbanger:

Well, now that one's a given. :lol:

Extremely simple for me:

1. Newman (by a mile)

Next up would be No Respect and Nasty Idols. Aldo Nova in the mix too.