What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Finally an important hole in my collection was plugged up today, one of the best Scandi MHR albums from the early 90s has landed in my player and blew my head away from the waist :banger:

why was your head at your waist? quickie?

If I could I would, believe me! :P However, this was just a verbal (do not confuse with oral!) impression showing that this album not only blew off my head, but tore my entire body in half!

Bow Wow - S/T (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Bow Wow - Signal Fire (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Bow Wow - Charge (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Bow Wow - Super Live (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Avion..................S/T

Babylon...............Playing With Fire

Black China..........In Your Eyes

Cinema................Break The Silence

Hall Of Fame.........The Induction

Joshua..................Surrender

Kidd Skruff...........Angels With Dirty Faces

Niagara...............Backstage Girls

Sammy Hagar......Three Lock Box

The Media............S/T

Wrabbit................West Side Kid

Ya Ya...................Scarred

ZaZA...................Party With The Big Boys

Man you get some good shit. I've wanted to hear that Hall of Fame one for ages. You pick all this stuff up from ebay?

All from eBay.....unfortunately at least half of them are boots but they were cheap so I can't complain.....

Arrived today.......

Indigo Dying - s/t

I never thought much of that.... had potential, but missed the mark and always destined to be just another "project"

It was dirt cheap........ :whistle:

Firenote - s/t

I bow to you Jez!! :bowdown:

You must have every ROCK CANDY release to date.....

I had 3 in my hand the other day, but put them back because it would have been $70.00 u.s. dollars. :crying:

I had 3 in my hand the other day, but put them back because it would have been $70.00 u.s. dollars. :crying:

I missed the Raging Slab and Icon discs, as the Axe killer remasters from a few years back were killer, so can't imagine the RC versions being much better. I also missed the Sea Hags, Sammy Hagar (it's on my list) Circus of Power, Romeo's Daughter, Zodiac Mindwarp, Armored Saint, Lita Ford, Ram Jam and Plasmatics. Apart from that, I have the rest. Plenty of good ones to come though mate including the long forgotten Trigger album in August aswell as Teaze and hopefully those damned Roadmasters aswell.

I missed the Raging Slab and Icon discs, as the Axe killer remasters from a few years back were killer, so can't imagine the RC versions being much better. I also missed the Sea Hags, Sammy Hagar (it's on my list) Circus of Power, Romeo's Daughter, Zodiac Mindwarp, Armored Saint, Lita Ford, Ram Jam and Plasmatics. Apart from that, I have the rest. Plenty of good ones to come though mate including the long forgotten Trigger album in August aswell as Teaze and hopefully those damned Roadmasters aswell.

Yeah!

My local record store only carry's the well known releases.

Discounting the s/h ones, I got the new Rock Candy issue of the first Circus of Power album. Been searching for the CD for years and was overjoyed to see it was coming out again. That's another piece of vinyl on the trade list. Also got the FORCE 10 reissue, Got the record when it came out, didn't really think that much of it and haven't played it in years but somehow just couldn't resist the CD????

Also got the double disc version of Folklore & Superstition. These double disc CD's are getting to be a bit of a pain for those who've bought an album when it first comes out. I was lucky I guess, I managed to pick up the CD a week after release for a couple of £ in a charity shop.

Arghh! I was in ST Records in Dudley on Saturday. Just blown a pile of cash at the Wolverhampton record fair and had over £80 worth of CD's in ST's when he pulled the Bow Wow reissues out - although strangely not the first, which he said he wasn't sent? Just couldn't justify buying the little beggars after spending so much. Guess I'll have to wait until next month!

Arghh! I was in ST Records in Dudley on Saturday. Just blown a pile of cash at the Wolverhampton record fair and had over £80 worth of CD's in ST's when he pulled the Bow Wow reissues out - although strangely not the first, which he said he wasn't sent? Just couldn't justify buying the little beggars after spending so much. Guess I'll have to wait until next month!

Are they released already ?? I can't even see them on Rock Candy website ......... HELP !!!

Are they released already ?? I can't even see them on Rock Candy website ......... HELP !!!

Yeah they are all out, well three are, my S/T is a little delayed, but should be here by the weeks end so I have been told..

Charlie - Kitchens Of Distinction

Wow - this was a big surprise when I heard they had a new one just out. This is really very good aswell.

I used to visit that shop regularly until my money ran dry! :tumbsup:

Yep - ST is a great shop and one of the few good ones left. I always try to pop in if I am anywhere in the vacinity. :tumbsup:

Yep - ST is a great shop and one of the few good ones left. I always try to pop in if I am anywhere in the vacinity. :tumbsup:

Bought the classic Wrabit cd`s from there :bananamac:

Yeah, they always had a good selection of Jap titles . I got Girl's 'Killing Time' from there, aswell as a few other goodies.

Yeah, they always had a good selection of Jap titles . I got Girl's 'Killing Time' from there, aswell as a few other goodies.

My friend virtually lives there but she buys a lot of stuff I`ve never heard of. :bananamac::lol: