What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Went to PRINCTON RECORD EXCHANGE yesterday. I traded in a few non metal c.d.'s and this is what I picked up for only $25.00 (I also got $25.00 in trade in).

HENRY PAUL BAND-HENRY PAUL

TOTO-HYDRA-still sealed

2 crackers that I really like mate :tumbsup:

Glen Burtnick - Heroes & Zeros

Scorpions - Unbreakable

You buy a lot of cds. I hate you. :lol:

I`m green with envy at the amount of money he must make in his job :tumbsup:

Still buys too many cd`s, if only I could :(

Just ordered 4 cd`s from one of the worlds most respected artists and a personal favourite of someone of a similar age....

Cliff Richard

For my dad :tumbsup:

I hope you are getting them delivered in brown paper wrapping and addressed as Anon. Not cool brother, not cool.

I thought your Dad was a rocker mate :puke:

My dad is a lover of all music within reason, a little like myself, not too proud to admit we enjoy a bit of the other :lol:;)

I like a bit of the other mate ;) but there are limits :D

sure are, i usually stop at the operatic metal vocals, galloping basslines and triple guitar lineups :whistle:

Really? I stop at guitarists who crucify other people songs. :whistle:

yeah you're right, i dont like Beatallica either.....i mean who in their right mind would turn a Beatles song into METAL?!?!

its just crazy i tells ya

Went to PRINCTON RECORD EXCHANGE yesterday. I traded in a few non metal c.d.'s and this is what I picked up for only $25.00 (I also got $25.00 in trade in).

HENRY PAUL BAND-HENRY PAUL

TOTO-HYDRA-still sealed

2 crackers that I really like mate :tumbsup:

Thanx REAL ROCK FAN!

Been looking for that TOTO c.d. for awhile! :banana:

Picked up yesterday:

Tamplin and Friends: An Axe To Grind $5

Shout / Tamplin: At The Top Of Their Lungs $5

Broken Silence: Discerning The Times $7

Michael W. Smith: The Big Picture $7

The Classic Crime: Silver Chord $6

Hopefullly going hunting again today.

BTW: If anyone lives in or near Charlotte NC on South blvd. manifest discs and tapes has a great selection of used stuff. (I passed on an enigma release of Stryper IGWT, Mad at the World s/t, bloodgood collection, and Kerry Livgren/AD Prime Mover all for $8 or under)

Kiss - Jigoku - Retsuden: New Recording Best Of.. (Jap + Obi)

JaR - Scene 29

Work Of Art - Artwork...+1 (Jap Promo + bonus track)

Jump - The New EP.

Jamie Kyle - The passionate Kind

Joe Lynn Turner - Second Hand Life

Kyle Vincent-Trust

Michael Sciuto-Edge

Picked up yesterday:

Tamplin and Friends: An Axe To Grind $5

Shout / Tamplin: At The Top Of Their Lungs $5

Broken Silence: Discerning The Times $7

Michael W. Smith: The Big Picture $7

The Classic Crime: Silver Chord $6

Hopefullly going hunting again today.

BTW: If anyone lives in or near Charlotte NC on South blvd. manifest discs and tapes has a great selection of used stuff. (I passed on an enigma release of Stryper IGWT, Mad at the World s/t, bloodgood collection, and Kerry Livgren/AD Prime Mover all for $8 or under)

Nice find with the Broken Silence.

Stone Soup......................Spooge

Bob Catley.......................Legends

Bob Catley.......................When Empires Burn

Gringos Locos...................Raw Deal

New Haven.......................S/T

Ray Wheeler & The Edge...A Place in the Sun

Thrust..............................Call The Boyz Out

Brian Mcdonald Group........Desperate Business

Pyramid............................Hieroglyphics

Vyper...............................Prepared To Strike

Picasso Trigger..................Abstract Addiction

Silver ...............................Dream Machines

Valentine...........................No Sugar Added

Diary................................To The Edge And Beyond

Trust - Les Annees CBS (11 Disc Box Set)

Awesome box set featuring the complete set of 5 CBS albums, the 'Backsides' EP. plus, The main reason for getting this, the mega rare 3 English versions of 'Repression', 'Savage' & 'Mans Trap' and a previously unreleased Dbl Live album, all in LP Style covers with full booklets.