Jim Jidhed - Jim

Stan Meissner - Undertow

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Jamilya - Over the Edge

Masi - Downtown Dreamers

Oliver Weers - Evil's Back

Sha-Boom - R.O.C.K.

Sha-Boom - Let's Party

wow, some nice stuff in there mate. Those blvd, Jidhed and Meissner discs are classics. Could take or leave the Dan Lucas tho.

Yeah, a few classic re-issues (which I had no idea about) going for decent prices in the sale section over at Musicbuymail. Couldn't resist. Been a long time since I heard the Dan Lucas one, but I recall there being a few gems. Really stoked to finally have that Jim Jidhed disc.

Geoff, did you get most of them on Musicbymail ? many gem there i've been wanting to get as well

i'll check them today, haven't been there for a while, but most of the price is still very high, and not to mention the shipment cost :D

Geoff, did you get most of them on Musicbymail ? many gem there i've been wanting to get as well

i'll check them today, haven't been there for a while, but most of the price is still very high, and not to mention the shipment cost :D

Yeah, 8 of them are from Musicbuymail... the top 8. Couldn't resist those titles. The actual CD prices were very good for all of them and I worked out the best shipment option is to buy 8 CDs. More than that and the shipping actually works out more expensive per CD (if only by a little bit) so I'll limit my purchases from them to 8 CDs at a time. :)

It's amazing how us foreigners still don't really have anywhere to buy a simple new release CD at a decent price. Really quite a shame. :(

• My Little Pony

Sha-Boom - R.O.C.K.

Sha-Boom - Let's Party

Where did you get these? If there's one thing I know about Geoff, it's that he doesn't like to spend any more than $5.00 on a CD, so where did you find these for a reasonable price? I've been after these for a long time, but every posting on eGay either goes too high or is too sketchy for me to bid on.

Yeah, 8 of them are from Musicbuymail... the top 8. Couldn't resist those titles. The actual CD prices were very good for all of them and I worked out the best shipment option is to buy 8 CDs. More than that and the shipping actually works out more expensive per CD (if only by a little bit) so I'll limit my purchases from them to 8 CDs at a time. :)

It's amazing how us foreigners still don't really have anywhere to buy a simple new release CD at a decent price. Really quite a shame. :(

yeah agree, i don't think there are many people buying CDs now, so they should loosen up the price and shipment cost, just like Amazon UK, they have free shipping to Australia but not to Indonesia and anywhere else in Asia, probably they need to apply this, at least for the returning customers.

For 4-5 CDs bought, i'm paying around $20 more expensive than the others for the shipment cost, which is the cost of another CD, shame indeed

btw, looks like musicbuyemail have a great prices there, i'm hunting down 8 CDs per shipment now thanks dude :)

Sha-Boom - R.O.C.K.

Sha-Boom - Let's Party

Where did you get these? If there's one thing I know about Geoff, it's that he doesn't like to spend any more than $5.00 on a CD, so where did you find these for a reasonable price? I've been after these for a long time, but every posting on eGay either goes too high or is too sketchy for me to bid on.

Don't know if you've seen the Azintex threads, but do a search on the forum and you will discover the "secret." They're boots of some description, but identical to the originals. Like you say, I'd never have owned these 2 discs otherwise, so it's a good option for me. Good stuff.

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Amazing disc and one of my top discs of 2011.

Backed great stuff - didnt think they could record something this good. Even Eden sounds great.

Celleste - Ready to fly

Hammerfall-Infected

Scheepers-S/T

TNT-A Farewell To Arms

Demon's Eye-The Stranger Within

Pushking-The World as we Love It

Saidian-Evercircle

Work Force-S/T

Galaxy Group-S/T

Jamilya-Over The Edge

Lordi-Babez For Breakfast

Transit-Dirty Pleasures

TX Barryt-X's

Oliver Weers-Evil's Back

Black Veil Brides-Set The World On Fire

Black 'n Blue-Collected 4CDs +1 DVD

• My Little Pony

Galaxy Group-S/T

Were you the one that snagged this from me on eGay? I wasn't sure how much I wanted to bid considering most of what he had were boots.

Galaxy Group-S/T

Were you the one that snagged this from me on eGay? I wasn't sure how much I wanted to bid considering most of what he had were boots.

I'm pretty sure mine is a boot too...only paid 3.5 euros but I didn't go thru eBay...as a matter of fact the top 13 CDs on my list are from the same guy...most were 3.5E with 3 of them costing 5E...

Galaxy Group-S/T

I'm pretty sure mine is a boot too...only paid 3.5 euros but I didn't go thru eBay...as a matter of fact the top 13 CDs on my list are from the same guy...most were 3.5E with 3 of them costing 5E...

Just an FYI...you can get a well done boot of Galaxy Group from the Azintex website for $6.99 US.

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Backed great stuff - didnt think they could record something this good. Even Eden sounds great.

Really? Let's not get wild now. I like the band and their efforts - this is a good CD, but man that dude's voice is just no good at all. I'd be happy for him to stay on as a song writing identity, but how good would the band be if they got James LaBrie on vocals full time? :lol:

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Really? Let's not get wild now. I like the band and their efforts - this is a good CD, but man that dude's voice is just no good at all. I'd be happy for him to stay on as a song writing identity, but how good would the band be if they got James LaBrie on vocals full time? :lol:

I really like his style on this disc....sounds pretty cool. Also the songs just kick arse....excellent album IMO.

Eden's Curse - Trinity

I really like his style on this disc....sounds pretty cool. Also the songs just kick arse....excellent album IMO.

Wow I like Michael Eden's voice a lot. James is good and all and sounds great on the disc but would of preferred if they didn't use him on backing vocals on every song. Great album though an one of my favs of 2011.

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Wow I like Michael Eden's voice a lot. James is good and all and sounds great on the disc but would of preferred if they didn't use him on backing vocals on every song. Great album though an one of my favs of 2011.

Yeah and i actually think he sounds worse on 'No Holy Man'....or is that just me??

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Yeah and i actually think he sounds worse on 'No Holy Man'....or is that just me??

James? I think he sounds fine but I've never thought he was a great singer and only a good one.

I love the Andi Deris tune.

Eden's Curse - Trinity

James? I think he sounds fine but I've never thought he was a great singer and only a good one.

Yeah Black Widdow is just killer....one of the best on the album.

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Yeah Black Widdow is just killer....one of the best on the album.

this is actually my running disc.....certainly makes you go faster ;-))