rokkstarrzz (ebay seller) Watch Out!

She claims her Husband is in Iraq and she got permission to sell off some of his CDs. I being an unfortunate ebay buyer, got sucked into her little scam. $250 for a Sgt. Roxx CD, not a bad deal.... unless it's a CD-R copy that she was selling. There were even some ebay memebers who asked if this was a silver pressed CD. She stated that it was silver pressed. The CD I got was on a black CD-R, not a silver pressed. As for the Kidd Wikkid, well I'm not 100% sure on that one, but my bet is that it's a fake. And then the Hit the Ground Running looks like the buyer never got the CD. Beware of the seller rokkstarrzz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320113084225

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the name they used....the address, etc. Print that info out!!!

Man, I would have never bid on any of those, as there are too many red flags:

1. Newbie seller selling rare/high-ticket CDs

2. Playing up the "husband stationed in Iraq" angle. Who gives a shit? It has nothing to do with selling anything. The only reason for it being there is to lull people into a false sense of security.

3. The pictures of the Kidd Wikkid auction don't look right, at least on the shot that shows the artwork and the disc. The tray card looks like an inkjet/laser printed piece then folded by hand; the folds aren't crisp like you would see on a perfed tray card.

I hope you paid by credit card through PayPal so you can at least get your money back.

Fucking scammers. :2up:

The Kidd Wikkid is surely a CDR. Check the second scan the one with the disc itself. Look at the center hole in the disc, you can see that it isn't exactly a perfect circle and that it has edges around the pink. SCAM!!!

As for all the rare titles... Well the Hit the Ground Runnin' was not up for auction anymore, and the seller did not have the feedback for that one yet (So I had no idea about it) and the Kidd Wikkid was not put up for sale until the Sgt. Roxx auction ended. So there were not so many flags for me. Still a little fishy, but you don't find rare CDs by not bidding.

Crap! I wish I had a better memory. I posted about that Hit the Ground Runnin' CD a few weeks ago. I just didn't remember who the seller was. That would of helped me out on the Sgt. Roxx CD.

Are you not going to post the name of the individual who sent you the Sgt. Roxx CDR??!! How about the return address??

hey i won OSLO cd from this b**** along with 3 other indies to make a long story short i had to file a paypal claim to get my money back she cliamed her husbands in iraq and her mother died for never recieving them i would leave this c*** a negative but know how this b**** operates she ll leave me a negative my adise STAY AWAY FROM THIS FUCKIN BITCH SHES A LIER AND AND SCUMBAG

Hey Josh, sorry to hear about that man, if it is any consolation, I would have fallen for this one too, as I was bidding on it, I just was not willing to go too high since I already own it....if you get any of your cash back, there is another sgt. roxx on ebay right now, although a bit higher, but the seller seems solid, he only has 1 neg in the last year...and that one seems to be from a whiner........sorry man....

As for all the rare titles... Well the Hit the Ground Runnin' was not up for auction anymore, and the seller did not have the feedback for that one yet (So I had no idea about it) and the Kidd Wikkid was not put up for sale until the Sgt. Roxx auction ended. So there were not so many flags for me. Still a little fishy, but you don't find rare CDs by not bidding.

Crap! I wish I had a better memory. I posted about that Hit the Ground Runnin' CD a few weeks ago. I just didn't remember who the seller was. That would of helped me out on the Sgt. Roxx CD.

The more I think about this , the more it pisses me off...I have emailed the seller and told her what I think of her practices, also I emailed the buyer of kidd wikkid to see what they received....I am going to be watching this seller very carefully, if she lists anything high dollar I am going to warn the bidders.....crazy fuckin' thief!! :angry:

Just an update.....the seller responded to my email with this statement:

"it was not deliberate....the cd I sold was in good playing condition!"

yeah cd-r's usually do arrive in good playing condition.....what a dork!

Josh....wow, what a trip. I bid on that Kidd Wikked and got an e mail from Kevin (from the band) alerting me this was a boot. I put in a pretty hefty bid for it too and someone came in an outbid me. Then, the next day, I get this e mail from that gal (she was in Germany!!!!) and she said that E Bay had cancelled the top bidder's bid and that I was now in line to buy the CD and that she would pay for the postage, just send the $XXX and the CD was mine.......I looked up the top bidder's E Bay ID and there wasn't anything indicating he was no longer registered, plus had a 100% feedback record......boy, was that ever a red flag.

She also gave me the song and dance about selling her husband's CD collection on E Bay because he was in Iraq serving in the military when I asked some questions about the CD.

Anymore, the only thing you can do is buy from people you know or with whom you have a track record......

hey i won OSLO cd from this b**** along with 3 other indies to make a long story short i had to file a paypal claim to get my money back she cliamed her husbands in iraq and her mother died for never recieving them i would leave this c*** a negative but know how this b**** operates she ll leave me a negative my adise STAY AWAY FROM THIS FUCKIN BITCH SHES A LIER AND AND SCUMBAG

James, once you receive your first negative, you don't EVER give a shit about receiving the second one. I for one will dish it out to anyone who deserves it regardless what kind of retaliatory feedback i will receive. :banger:

Are you not going to post the name of the individual who sent you the Sgt. Roxx CDR??!! How about the return address??

This is a great question/request that is being purposely avoided...

Hey martinsane, how about you post your info here on heavyharmonies and let everyone do what they want with it... I'm only here to warn everyone so they don't fall into the same trap I did. If anyone here has been taken advantage of by this individual, please e-mail me and I will give out their info (though if you got ripped off, I'd imagine that you already have it)

So martinsane, I'm not sure what you're trying to stir up here. Things have already escalated higher than anyone in their right mind would want it to. So if you have any personal issues on this matter, you can personal message me and we don't have to make it a public matter.

Hey martinsane, how about you post your info here on heavyharmonies and let everyone do what they want with it... I'm only here to warn everyone so they don't fall into the same trap I did. If anyone here has been taken advantage of by this individual, please e-mail me and I will give out their info (though if you got ripped off, I'd imagine that you already have it)

So martinsane, I'm not sure what you're trying to stir up here. Things have already escalated higher than anyone in their right mind would want it to. So if you have any personal issues on this matter, you can personal message me and we don't have to make it a public matter.

Terry Martinson

Auburn, Washington

martinsane@msn.com

(Have fun)

Don't have anything invested in this except the desire to not have a boatload of good people that I have been in good to great standings with for a number of years be taken advantage of by a con artist.

I'm not trying to stir anything up...and *I* asked the question. The thing that *I* find weird is that here is a scam artist....who has scammed YOU...and a few others that we know of...yet you will not post THEIR info on the board??!!!

That makes no freaking sense........if this person were someone we CARED about...or that we felt didn't need the negative publicity, then I would understand. So what is the 'loss' at telling us who the person is at the other end of the scam....the perpetrator....where they're from.....etc.

And I'm fairly adept in the English language...but what on Earth does this mean??

"Things have already escalated higher than anyone in their right mind would want it to."

You mean things have escalated...??....higher??!! What does THAT mean?? How high would someone in their 'right mind' have wanted this to escalate? Have you been threatened or something?...because it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to me why you wouldn't give us the name. And why would you care how 'high' it escalated?? This person scammed you.....right??

You say you're here to warn everybody about this scammer...yet fail to provide the information they would need to help them if the person changes ID's....etc.....

You also say for people to email or pm you privately about the scammer and you'd provide the info....yet, I did before this topic was even posted on the board, but I haven't received one bit of info concerning the scam....not even ONE reply.....

You make absolutely no sense......and your inability....or lack of desire to provide information makes me apathetic to your loss..........

heck I've been sold a cdr by a twat on this very hh board proclaiming the item was a silver pressed cd, somethings are not forgotten :whistle:

He's claiming it's me. It's something that took place many years ago....and, I sold him the original that was given to me by Steve DeLong himself. Besides....that's only part of the story about our dear Andy.....he fails to mention how he didn't pay the $2,000 he owed me for a batch of cds..and...it took over 6 months to pay for half.....AND.....he tells me in his emails to me that his 'girlfriend' turns tricks....yes...prostitutes herself to make money for him to pay off his debts. Yes.......Andy is a standup guy alright....fuckin' jackoff........

Also....Andy....I live in Houston. When you're in Oklahoma, feel free to come on down to Houston and pay me a visit. I'd love to see if you'd call me a 'twat' to my face. My money is on NOT.........

You see Andy.........everyone on this board knows that I'll tell it like it is.....and....everyone on this board knows that you're a flakey dickweed that has more than just 'one' problem, so I don't really care what you have to say about me....but be prepared for a response.

And remember....the fucking invitation is open down in Houston, buckwheat...........