rokkstarrzz (ebay seller) Watch Out!

heck I've been sold a cdr by a twat on this very hh board proclaiming the item was a silver pressed cd, somethings are not forgotten :whistle:

He's claiming it's me. It's something that took place many years ago....and, I sold him the original that was given to me by Steve DeLong himself. Besides....that's only part of the story about our dear Andy.....he fails to mention how he didn't pay the $2,000 he owed me for a batch of cds..and...it took over 6 months to pay for half.....AND.....he tells me in his emails to me that his 'girlfriend' turns tricks....yes...prostitutes herself to make money for him to pay off his debts. Yes.......Andy is a standup guy alright....fuckin' jackoff........

Also....Andy....I live in Houston. When you're in Oklahoma, feel free to come on down to Houston and pay me a visit. I'd love to see if you'd call me a 'twat' to my face. My money is on NOT.........

You see Andy.........everyone on this board knows that I'll tell it like it is.....and....everyone on this board knows that you're a flakey dickweed that has more than just 'one' problem, so I don't really care what you have to say about me....but be prepared for a response.

And remember....the fucking invitation is open down in Houston, buckwheat...........

:popcorn:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck I've been sold a cdr by a twat on this very hh board proclaiming the item was a silver pressed cd, somethings are not forgotten :whistle:

He's claiming it's me. It's something that took place many years ago....and, I sold him the original that was given to me by Steve DeLong himself. Besides....that's only part of the story about our dear Andy.....he fails to mention how he didn't pay the $2,000 he owed me for a batch of cds..and...it took over 6 months to pay for half.....AND.....he tells me in his emails to me that his 'girlfriend' turns tricks....yes...prostitutes herself to make money for him to pay off his debts. Yes.......Andy is a standup guy alright....fuckin' jackoff........

Also....Andy....I live in Houston. When you're in Oklahoma, feel free to come on down to Houston and pay me a visit. I'd love to see if you'd call me a 'twat' to my face. My money is on NOT.........

You see Andy.........everyone on this board knows that I'll tell it like it is.....and....everyone on this board knows that you're a flakey dickweed that has more than just 'one' problem, so I don't really care what you have to say about me....but be prepared for a response.

And remember....the fucking invitation is open down in Houston, buckwheat...........

sam,

I mentioned this on this board years ago, jlprocks sold me trust - call out the boyz cdr for $65 claiming its a silver pressed cd.

As for the $2000, jlprocks asked me to paypal tim dever because he didn't own a credit card back then. I paid Tim every cent.

It is true I took months to pay, if I could have paid sooner I would have. But I got the cds after I paid. Money has not grown on trees for me.

jlprocks I may be a buckwheat :whistle: but I very much doubt anything would come out of me calling you a twat to your face after I have said it. Why can't you come to Oklahoma seeing as I'm travelling much distance coming to u.s.a?

jlprocks, its unfair you are airing I have personal problems & what I get my girlfriends to do for me to fund my cd habbit, thats really below the belt, lying twat!

sam,

I mentioned this on this board years ago, jlprocks sold me trust - call out the boyz cdr for $65 claiming its a silver pressed cd.

As for the $2000, jlprocks asked me to paypal tim dever because he didn't own a credit card back then. I paid Tim every cent.

It is true I took months to pay, if I could have paid sooner I would have. But I got the cds after I paid. Money has not grown on trees for me.

jlprocks I may be a buckwheat :whistle: but I very much doubt anything would come out of me calling you a twat to your face after I have said it. Why can't you come to Oklahoma seeing as I'm travelling much distance coming to u.s.a?

jlprocks, its unfair you are airing I have personal problems & what I get my girlfriends to do for me to fund my cd habbit, thats really below the belt, lying twat!

You almost got some of the facts right.

I never EVER claimed that disc was silver pressed......and why would I considering it was one of over 100 that you were buying. I never went through the list I sent you, which included HUNDREDS of discs, and mentioned anything of the sort.

The actual original asking price for the disc was $50.....

First off..........I had you pay Tim because I didn't have a Paypal account at the time that ACCEPTED credit card payments. 2nd....you never...and I mean....NEVER paid the $2,000......you paid half.....and, it took you over 6 months to pay it.....

If you haven't forgotten....Tim is a member here....and I'm sure he'll gladly back me up on what you actually paid.....it was close to $1000...and after fees was in the 900 range.....

"Money has not grown on trees for me" Well..........maybe you should think of that next time you try to buy something from someone.....

As far as being fair...........ha..........life isn't fair Andy. Maybe next time you'll think twice about spoutin' off that kind of stuff as excuses.......

The invitation still stands.........

Also...this will be my last retort to your silliness as I simply have better things to do with my life then argue over something that happened 4 years ago with someone who I have no dealings with whatsover nowadays. I just wanted to set the record straight.........once again.....

JLPROCKS I have to agree with you about life isnt fair statement my old college professor would say that as well that " life isnt fair" "that there is only two types of fair and thats state and county"

:rofl2:

Btw: let me just say that twat is a great word and one I have not heard or seen this much in forever...

sam,

You almost got some of the facts right.

I never EVER claimed that disc was silver pressed......and why would I considering it was one of over 100 that you were buying. I never went through the list I sent you, which included HUNDREDS of discs, and mentioned anything of the sort.

The actual original asking price for the disc was $50.....

First off..........I had you pay Tim because I didn't have a Paypal account at the time that ACCEPTED credit card payments. 2nd....you never...and I mean....NEVER paid the $2,000......you paid half.....and, it took you over 6 months to pay it.....

If you haven't forgotten....Tim is a member here....and I'm sure he'll gladly back me up on what you actually paid.....it was close to $1000...and after fees was in the 900 range.....

"Money has not grown on trees for me" Well..........maybe you should think of that next time you try to buy something from someone.....

As far as being fair...........ha..........life isn't fair Andy. Maybe next time you'll think twice about spoutin' off that kind of stuff as excuses.......

The invitation still stands.........

Also...this will be my last retort to your silliness as I simply have better things to do with my life then argue over something that happened 4 years ago with someone who I have no dealings with whatsover nowadays. I just wanted to set the record straight.........once again.....

jlprocks, your emails clearly stated you are selling cds, that would mean to anyone looking at your list that there are no cdrs to be obtained.

I am not denying how long I took to pay but according to a few emails I have recieved, you seem to be painting a picture that you sent all these cds I never paid for.

not only will I be calling you a twat, I'll also call you a lying twat, a cheat, a thief, all to your face. it's what you are to me.

surely you can come to oklahoma with the $ I paid for the cds, whats stopping you, afraid of being called names?

set the record straight jlprocks, you purposely sold me a cdr. you can resolve the matter but you wont.

you know, it seems that you're both right.....and you're both wrong.

now im not trying to make enemies here, but from what i can see, niether of you are too righteous.

if JLP didnt make Melodic aware of the fact that it was a CD-R then hes wrong for that.

if Melodic spent money that he didnt have and really had to get his girlfriend to prostitute herself then that is also out of line.

so between melodic oweing money he doesnt have, and JLP selling a CD-R without saying so.....what did you expect to come of this?

but you're also both right, Melodic owes the money even if he doesnt have it.....as he spent it.

and JLP should be clearer when listing items.

you should stop playing the blame game and just realise that the reason this has happened is cause you both did something wrong (wether by accident, or on purpose)

let bygones be bygones (Melodic should NOT have brought it up again either)

you know, it seems that you're both right.....and you're both wrong.

now im not trying to make enemies here, but from what i can see, niether of you are too righteous.

if JLP didnt make Melodic aware of the fact that it was a CD-R then hes wrong for that.

if Melodic spent money that he didnt have and really had to get his girlfriend to prostitute herself then that is also out of line.

so between melodic oweing money he doesnt have, and JLP selling a CD-R without saying so.....what did you expect to come of this?

but you're also both right, Melodic owes the money even if he doesnt have it.....as he spent it.

and JLP should be clearer when listing items.

you should stop playing the blame game and just realise that the reason this has happened is cause you both did something wrong (wether by accident, or on purpose)

let bygones be bygones (Melodic should NOT have brought it up again either)

I rarely give advice... okay maybe not as rarely as everyone would like... ;)

But you might not want to get involved in this. This has turned into more than just the cd-r issue and has gotten increasingly personal. Even if you are 100% right you will at best be ignored, and at worst escalate the situation.

No offense intended, and I think your heart's in the right place :) but I would suggest leaving this between Jim and Andy.

i was planning on just the one post and staying out afterwards.

but if ts between them, can they use PMs?

ive been banned from forums for getting involved in this stuff....but i had to make that post for some reason...

i was planning on just the one post and staying out afterwards.

but if ts between them, can they use PMs?

ive been banned from forums for getting involved in this stuff....but i had to make that post for some reason...

Totally your call m'man. :)

Yes, PM's would be best for private conversations, but for whatever reason it's been dragged out for all to see. That being said...

...if and when you get married, you'll see that stating the problem and proposed solution in logical terms has absolutely nothing to do with the issue... :blink:

Sometimes those posts, as innocent as they are, tend to turn threads into an all out flame war, and that's what MelodicRock.com is for... ;)

Sambora...

Let me try to set the record straight...yet...once again with the CDR thing. Andy was buying over 100 cds from me...........over four years ago this happened.

Steve DeLong, who sold me his bands CD, was the one I sold to Andy. Now....bands put their stuff out on CDr......when I had it listed in a private trade..this was not on eBay or anything...amongst HUNDREDS, it is the only one that was a band..or singer-issued CDR....how hard is that for anyone to understand? Bands do it all the time...and at the time....FOUR years ago....this wasn't even an issue in 'our' community yet, which means I certainly didn't think twice about it then.......but THAT is such a small issue in the whole scheme of things...and that was my point, that Andy brings up this one from time to time to make himself feel better...or maybe to be included...I dunno...but he's a non-player in my world, so I usually don't reply to his BS....but I thought I might make a pre-emptive strike on this 'mo because you know that ol' adage....if someone reads it, they're going to believe it...and I have a stellar trading and selling reputation and I aim to keep it....and that means if I need to make an example or two out of little 'men', then I will.....Andy seems to like that from time to time....

But.......one cdr out of hundreds....with him owing me over $1000....to say we're both wrong is kind of off kilter...but I see you trying to 'iron' this one out, Sambora....but you're a 'newbie' here...and you don't know me or Andy and you've only read the info that was typed on the thread, so I can understand your position. I can guarantee you, if you knew more you'd probably do as Blue said and just let it go.....and let me handle it.

Andy can deflect all he'd like.....and anyone on this website or in my dealings with them knows that I am a trustworthy individual and a respected member of the 'melodic rock' community, so a war of words with him is now a moot point.....

You're right about this being a pm thing.......but every so often, Andy feels the need to allude to that situation that happened so long ago. I've moved on.....and I do not communicate with this guy privately, so I'm certainly not going to open that line of communication up by pm'ing him...or emailing him, etc.

I also want to apologise to the originator of this thread for it being hijacked somewhat by this BS.....

alright, sorry for getting involved.

i just meant that if he thought it was silver pressed, then there was a mistake somewhere down the line.

tbh, im on your side....its just that i didnt wanna point the finger too much.

im out of this now.

All I'm going to say is that I am not going to give out his/her personal information until I get my money back. Why would I burn my bridge (not that it's much of one anyway) of getting my money back. I'm not sure if pissing someone off is a good tactic on getting what you want. I'm not trying to be fishy about things, and I sure as hell don't want this CD-R bullshit to go on any longer than it has to (that is why I posted this thread in the first place) I've got paypal going over the whole transaction right now, and I want my side of things to be as clean as possible when paypal makes their decision.

All I'm going to say is that I am not going to give out his/her personal information until I get my money back. Why would I burn my bridge (not that it's much of one anyway) of getting my money back. I'm not sure if pissing someone off is a good tactic on getting what you want. I'm not trying to be fishy about things, and I sure as hell don't want this CD-R bullshit to go on any longer than it has to (that is why I posted this thread in the first place) I've got paypal going over the whole transaction right now, and I want my side of things to be as clean as possible when paypal makes their decision.

... and if you cant get your money back you wont reveal his/her info so other people can fall into the same scheme too, right. Great thinking man, kudos :whistle:

Hey Stromspell… who do you think started this thread, let’s think…. Oh yeah, it was me. And do you still think I want people to fall for the same scheme. I would not have started this thread in the first place if that were the case. Now can’t you see that Stryder1 went onto the ebay site and found out their information… Wow, like that was hard. Stormspell, you and JLPRocks are either very lazy or very stupid. So kudos to you.

Hey Stromspell… who do you think started this thread, let’s think…. Oh yeah, it was me. And do you still think I want people to fall for the same scheme. I would not have started this thread in the first place if that were the case. Now can’t you see that Stryder1 went onto the ebay site and found out their information… Wow, like that was hard. Stormspell, you and JLPRocks are either very lazy or very stupid. So kudos to you.

You know what...since you're a kid I'm gonna take it a bit easy on you....but, if you actually fucking READ what Staryder1 said...he checked his INVOICE to get that info. That would be his own personal invoice from the seller. So, how in the FUCK could we check an 'invoice' from the chick since we didn't do any transactions with her??!! He actually did...and was nice enough to go and look....

Next time you infer that *I'm* stupid or lazy...you might want to think twice.....dumbfuck....

Oh man this could get real good real quick and JLP you beat me to the punch on that invoice deal...

And just to point out an obvious flaw in your reasoning young man, why would you start a thread to warn people about a bad seller, etc.. and then not say who it is at least!! Seems rather pointless...

Oh man this could get real good real quick and JLP you beat me to the punch on that invoice deal...

And just to point out an obvious flaw in your reasoning young man, why would you start a thread to warn people about a bad seller, etc.. and then not say who it is at least!! Seems rather pointless...

Martinsane, slide down to the next chair, i'm staying awhile. :popcorn:

Sorry, my friend my mistake on how he got the address. But none the less you can get the info he posted by going to any of rokkstarrzz auctions (aside from the zip code, but if you don't know how to get the Zip that is not my problem). So the address you have been stressing over is not that hard to get. And thanks for taking it easy… hehehehe.

I definitely do not want anyone else to get ripped off by this seller, and that includes you Stormspell & JLPRocks.

I am not going to give out this person's full address so they can be harassed by everyone. All the information you already have will suffice on you not getting ripped off.

Next time you infer that *I'm* stupid or lazy...you might want to think twice...dumbfuck....

Jim, have I ever mentioned how much I admire your subtlety? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

So Josh, what ever happened on this? did you ever get your money back or the original cd? I assumed that is why you were not letting everyone know this persons name and address, so this person would not see it and get mad and not do anything for you.....I was curious if that approach got you anywhere???

Sorry, my friend my mistake on how he got the address. But none the less you can get the info he posted by going to any of rokkstarrzz auctions (aside from the zip code, but if you don't know how to get the Zip that is not my problem). So the address you have been stressing over is not that hard to get. And thanks for taking it easy… hehehehe.

I definitely do not want anyone else to get ripped off by this seller, and that includes you Stormspell & JLPRocks.

I am not going to give out this person's full address so they can be harassed by everyone. All the information you already have will suffice on you not getting ripped off.