What is your favorite beverage.?

Dead Planet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend Tequila with blueberry juice

I have to give it points for originality... it does sound interesting, plus antioxidants are an important part of my diet. ;)

As if the blueberry coffee ain't enough for ya... you keep ingesting all those blueberries you're gonna look like a Smurf. :)

I have to give it points for originality... it does sound interesting, plus antioxidants are an important part of my diet. ;)

As if the blueberry coffee ain't enough for ya... you keep ingesting all those blueberries you're gonna look like a Smurf. :)

Wow, I didn't even make the connection until you mentioned it... I think I have a blueberry addiction issue... :(

Wow, I didn't even make the connection until you mentioned it... I think I have a blueberry addiction issue... :(

There's a Blueberries Anonymous meeting tonight at 7 PM. Be there. The guest speaker will be cereal spokesman, Boo-Berry.

There's a Blueberries Anonymous meeting tonight at 7 PM. Be there. The guest speaker will be cereal spokesman, Boo-Berry.

"Hello, my name is Boo-Berry and I'm addicted to blueberries"... "HELLO BOO-BERRY!"

"Hello, my name is Boo-Berry and I'm addicted to blueberries"... "HELLO BOO-BERRY!"

It's quite tragic, he'll be relating the story about his relentless battle for supermarket shelf space against Frankenberry and Count Chocula and how it led him down the path to a life of addiction :crying:

• 1 month later...

My favorite beverage is still beer, in case anyone was wondering.

Iced Tea would be a distant second.

Hard boozes:

RAKIA - distilled from fermented grape mulch, moonshined in our backyard in the autumn

VODKA - Finlandia or Absolut only

TEQUILLA - Jose Cuervo or Sauza, white.

Beers:

Staropamen

Starobrno

Warsteiner

Duvel

Shumensko Pivo

Pirinsko Pivo

Non-alcoholic:

Sparkling water

Orange, carrot, tomato juice

Beverages I dont like:

Whiskey

Scotch

Wine

LIGHT beer - ugh!

Rice beverage=

¾ Cup rice

Vanilla

½ Cup sugar

cinnamon

2 ½ Cups milk

sweetened condensed milk

ice

Cook rice. Blend milk and cooked rice. Drain and blend again. Add condensed milk and cinnamon and sugar. Mix ice in by hand. Note: Don't add too much milk or it will be runny. The measurements for the ingredients are subject to personal taste and will vary from person to person.

• 4 months later...

I think I've changed over the past year or since I responded to this thread and it is now Nantucket Nectar's Lemonade......damn good stuff!!

I think I've changed over the past year or since I responded to this thread and it is now Nantucket Nectar's Lemonade......damn good stuff!!

Their half and half (lemonade/iced tea) is also pretty damn fine. They make good stuff across the board IMO.

Their half and half (lemonade/iced tea) is also pretty damn fine. They make good stuff across the board IMO.

Ya know..I don't think I've ever seen their half and half......I'll have to check into that! :beerbang: