Treat, Skagarack, Europe

Treat, Skagarack, Europe  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I already know Geoff's answer.

:lol: And it better be everyone else's answer too *shakes fist*

But yeah, it's easy for me. Skagarak are very good, very consistent. But not TOO many really killer tracks... but still, nothing bad to say about them. They'd be my second choice from these three. As for Europe, 'Prisoners in Paradise' is close to as good as melodic rock gets, and 'Out of this world' is mighty nice too... but the rest. Mostly thumbs down, even if it's not all bad.

And Treat... well, what does one say? Sensational, and 'Organised Crime' is the epitome of excellence in melodic hard rock... they've not really ever set a foot wrong... PLUS there is still potential for them to deliver album of the year in 2007... god knows they delivered 3 of the best new songs of 2006 on 'Weapons of choice'.

Yeah, sorry guys, not a real competition IMO. Treat by a landslide.

Yes Geoff I'm in agreement, Treat by a long shot, Dreamhunter is just an amazing disc not a filler on it, I've been listening to it quite a bit and it did make my all time top 10.

As for Europe Out Of This World was really good but it doesn't compare.

All 3 bands are awesome! I chose Europe. Actually, these 3 bands get plenty of rotation on my CD player. All 3 bands have some amazing songs. Europe does more for me though.

I went with Treat as well.

Treat.

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's Europe with Treat right behind.

Europe gets my vote with Treat a close 2nd.

By the way I've never even heard Shagarack.

I never heard of Shagarack either.

I like all those 3 bands very much. Treat get my vote, because Organized Crime is one of my favorite albums ever. Secondly the new songs of Weapons of Choice are awesomes.

Europe gets my vote with Treat a close 2nd.

By the way I've never even heard Shagarack.

I never heard of Shagarack either.

Hmmmm...Shagarack...sounds kind of naughty. Over on the "Babes" thread, I've seen a few racks I wouldn't mind shagging. :lol:

Oh, uh, to keep this on topic, I voted for Treat.

• 3 years later...

I purchased the Dalton CD's after I did this poll, WOW I think Dalton would give these three bands a run for their money.

This was a fun poll. Dalton's debut is solid, but yeah, 'Injection' is absolutely brilliant. Adding the R.A.W. discs onto the lead singer's discography, he made a lot of good music.

Never heard of or heard Skagarack.

Treat have some very good songs, but overall I can barely name much more than a handful of them.

Europe I love most of their albums, so its gotta be Europe.