Any Shield Fans?/

Leykis101

...even a bad season of "The Shield" is better then a good season of most other shows...

You said it, brother. After a summer of watching crap like "So You Think You Can Dance" and "America's Got Talent" (my wife watches 'em, so by extension, so do I), I'll be more than ready to hook back up with "The Shield" and some Vic Mackey shenanigans.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week until the Final Season of the Shield begins!!! :tumbsup:

Check out some preview videos here, looks like it's gonne be one HELL of a good season, also looks like Shane might live through it......

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/...nternals/Videos

Check out the Season 7 Exclusives.. GOOD stuff..... :bowdown:

I just got the new DVD, they ripped us off a lot of shit last season, a week from right now well only be hours away from the the Final Season, I just saw the new spot on FX, "The final hour has arrived,what once seemed undestroyable, is about to self destruct, is an entire city ready for the aftermath,when the thin blue line that protects them, comes apart from within, the begining of the end is here. The Shield Sept 2 on FX" oh fuck, I can hardly wait, I feel bad for the people that don't watch this show, they are truly missing out, and it looks like FX is going to keep Shield fans around, because theirs no way I'm missing Sons Of Anarchy!

I just got the new DVD, they ripped us off a lot of shit last season, a week from right now well only be hours away from the the Final Season, I just saw the new spot on FX, "The final hour has arrived,what once seemed undestroyable, is about to self destruct, is an entire city ready for the aftermath,when the thin blue line that protects them, comes apart from within, the begining of the end is here. The Shield Sept 2 on FX" oh fuck, I can hardly wait, I feel bad for the people that don't watch this show, they are truly missing out, and it looks like FX is going to keep Shield fans around, because theirs no way I'm missing Sons Of Anarchy!

I can't wait until next week. :beerbang:

And backed on Sons of Anarchy, that looks good too. :banger:

Well boys and girls, its here, it's officially "The Shield Eve" I've been working through last seasons dvd's just to get the taste back in my mouth, it has been damn near 2 years, and everything tells me nothing! that's the fucking beautiful thing about the shield, go back and read us trying to guess the outcome, not one of us were even close to being right, one guy on Imdb was kind of right, but until the end, I guess theirs no real way to be right, I just hope they don't do something as fucked up as what they did to those poor Sopranos fans! I would lose it.

Well boys and girls, its here, it's officially "The Shield Eve" I've been working through last seasons dvd's just to get the taste back in my mouth, it has been damn near 2 years, and everything tells me nothing! that's the fucking beautiful thing about the shield, go back and read us trying to guess the outcome, not one of us were even close to being right, one guy on Imdb was kind of right, but until the end, I guess theirs no real way to be right, I just hope they don't do something as fucked up as what they did to those poor Sopranos fans! I would lose it.

I want them to kill Vick Mackey just to close the door on any possibilities of any new Shild series or any Shield movie. The best way to end it is to kill him off and to have someone weak like Dutch do it. That would piss off so many people. Seriously though how awesome would it be if Lemanski isn't dead and it was all staged and Lem comes back and kills Shane at the end? That would rule.

I just checked the tv listings for tonight here in the Mtn time zone and it appears this is on at 11pm tonight.

I'm not sure what that's about since it's on at 10 eastern and 9 central time.

I do seem to remember when I lived in Denver when this show debuted and it was on at 11 then.

It would be much better if it came on at 9 IMO. I'm to damn old to stay up 'till midnight on a work night.

I live in the Mtn TZ, it has always started at 11pm, then reran immediately at midnight! I remember one time I think during season 4, I was doing the concrete at the Nugget in Wendover Nevada, I was exhausted, I must have made it to 10:59pm, I just remember the little FX intro bumper, then one of my guys banging on my hotel room door telling me It was 5:45am (I made are start time at 5:00am while we were there) I was a dick to everybody all day long, now I set my alarm on my phone, no matter what.

I live in the Mtn TZ, it has always started at 11pm, then reran immediately at midnight! I remember one time I think during season 4, I was doing the concrete at the Nugget in Wendover Nevada, I was exhausted, I must have made it to 10:59pm, I just remember the little FX intro bumper, then one of my guys banging on my hotel room door telling me It was 5:45am (I made are start time at 5:00am while we were there) I was a dick to everybody all day long, now I set my alarm on my phone, no matter what.

Yeah but that's kind of strange that it's on at 10 eastern then 9 central so if anything it should be on at 8 mtn or at least 9 to the latest.

I always assumed it was a Utah thing, but when I asked my cousin in Mesa Arizona, he told me it came on at 9pm, but on Direct TV their isn't a FX West or East, but I know WWE Raw started coming on Comcast Cable last year at 11pm, I couldn't understand it, because it was on my Sat at normal time, I'm not real sure how that shit works.

Oh! just like last season, no posting about that nights episode until were sure it's been on in all time zones.

GODDAMN!!!!

anybody notice Tavon in the clips of upcoming episodes???.

Where's 66Mustang at?? he still with us?

GODDAMN!!!!

anybody notice Tavon in the clips of upcoming episodes???.

Where's 66Mustang at?? he still with us?

Holy shit I didn't notice that.

That shit with Billingly was hilarious.

I can't believe that Ronnie shot that guy, I wasn't expecting that at all. :omg:

Wow I gotta go back and watch the previews, cause I MISSED Tavon!! I gotta say though it's about damn TIME to bring Him back!! What's it been 4 years???

And I also gotta say.. Ronnie grew some BALLS!!! :yikes: I NEVER expected Him to blow that guy away... Truly shocked Me.....

Gonna be a GOOD season!!!

Waiting for Sons of Anarchy tonight too..... :tumbsup:

I'm seriously bummed out that this is the last season.

Such a great show. I guess we should be happy they're not going out too late and tarnishing the legacy of the show. (The Shield is the Jim Brown of TV shows.)

Really enjoyed ep. 1 of the last season. Looking forward to next Wednesday.

aren't the Sons Of Anarchy the motor cycle gang from the Shield? on the SOA they deal with the One Niners?

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck, hey Geoff doesn't think theirs any originality in any tv shows! and he's partially right, but anyone that could say they saw this comings a godamn liar, and just another reason us that watch it can't stop, they don't just throw shit in to make it unpredictable, they throw the fucking entire sac and dick at you, Sean Ryan is one of the greatest writers ever, I'm gonna go rent The Unit, that's his show to, I've stayed away cause its a network show but I've gotta try it, anybody else notice Bon Scotts son isn't with us anymore? that's one and only thing I can think of that hasn't at least been mentioned in passing, also, Ronnie's got an evil look in his eye, what if the show ended with Ronnie and acevada bringing down the strike team, any of you guys notice the weird look in Ronnies eyes lately?

Looks like Shanes goin down! and a hot piece of ass is taking his place

• 2 weeks later...