Any Shield Fans?/

Leykis101

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will be anything even remotely close to what we think it will be! that's the beauty, and what keeps me watching, when they do throw you the curveball, it's never anything that's to far out their, that keeps it realistic, I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

Only 4 espisodes left of the greatest tv show of all time.

Damn what's gonna happen? Is Vic gonna die? How about Shane? Or both?

I was sure Dutch was gonna nail that cougar but he just couldn't do it.

It looks like Vic's wife is gonna turn on him, I didn't see that one coming. :unsure:

You guys, I could barely watch it last night! it was like my brain isnt able to comprehend what could be coming and starts to disengage from my thoughts, im still trying to figure out whats going to happen next then they throw this Acevada-Pezuala curveball at me, I foresee a problem, their is way to much going on for them to wrap up in 3 more episodes! that in itself makes me nervous, because naturally it makes me think it's going to get crammed into an ending show, hopefully they will give us like a 3 hour series finale!

You guys, I could barely watch it last night! it was like my brain isnt able to comprehend what could be coming and starts to disengage from my thoughts, im still trying to figure out whats going to happen next then they throw this Acevada-Pezuala curveball at me, I foresee a problem, their is way to much going on for them to wrap up in 3 more episodes! that in itself makes me nervous, because naturally it makes me think it's going to get crammed into an ending show, hopefully they will give us like a 3 hour series finale!

I have it on my dvr and will watch it tonight.

I have it on my dvr and will watch it tonight.

DVR's are pretty awesome, eh?? Watched it last night.. DAMN!! Only 3 more episodes left, and after that, I am gonna be sad..... :crying:

one thing I've tossed back and forth since early on is some big reveal about Dutch. from the moment he picked up that kitten and killed it with his hands I have thought he was hidding a deep dark secret. seems like there is not going to be enough time for that even to be a thought.

I can't beleive only 3 more episodes.

Ok on Facebook I Became a Fan of the Shield?? someone posted this on their wall.. Not sure how accurate it is, but......

Mmm... look I dont want to fuck up with this... a friend works at FX networks, !!!Warning Spoiler alert!!!!

Vic ends up getting the ICE job (which grants him immunity despite Claudette´s protest), Ronnie kills Shane and his wife, Dutch kills Billings. Claudette gets a heart attack, and Aceveda gets killed....

Some of that I can see, some I can't, like Dutch killing Billings?? for what?? those vending machines?? come on...... Vic getting the ICE job?? Yea I can see that happening and Claudette getting pretty pissed off... Ronnie killing Shane and His bitch of a wife?? Maybe, normally I wouldn't believe He could do that, but after He killed that guy earlier in the season?? yea, I think He could.. Now I don't condone killing Shane's pregnant wife, but Damn she's a fucking bitch, isn't she???

Will have to see how the last 3 episodes pan out......

Ok on Facebook I Became a Fan of the Shield?? someone posted this on their wall.. Not sure how accurate it is, but......

Mmm... look I dont want to fuck up with this... a friend works at FX networks, !!!Warning Spoiler alert!!!!

Vic ends up getting the ICE job (which grants him immunity despite Claudette´s protest), Ronnie kills Shane and his wife, Dutch kills Billings. Claudette gets a heart attack, and Aceveda gets killed....

Some of that I can see, some I can't, like Dutch killing Billings?? for what?? those vending machines?? come on...... Vic getting the ICE job?? Yea I can see that happening and Claudette getting pretty pissed off... Ronnie killing Shane and His bitch of a wife?? Maybe, normally I wouldn't believe He could do that, but after He killed that guy earlier in the season?? yea, I think He could.. Now I don't condone killing Shane's pregnant wife, but Damn she's a fucking bitch, isn't she???

Will have to see how the last 3 episodes pan out......

Those would be some crazy twists especially the Dutch/Billings angle, which I don't see happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Im pretty sure nobody at Fx knows whats going to happen, they are fed the episodes the same day they are to air! that I do know, so that guys freind could be the Janitor, the Valet, or the goddamn president of network affairs, and he would still know as much as we do, that's just some hose bag talking shit, and if they are dumb enough to post that this far ahead of the show airing??? smart move, I hope thats a really good friend because I dont have any friends I like more then my job!

Sons of Anarchy is getting very intense as well, when you watch it, you can tell which episodes Kurt Sutter wrote of the shield, pretty good show though, definitly one to pick up the shield fans, I think Claudettes gonna do Vic, out of shear frustration, thats my only guess.

I still haven't seen this weeks episode.

My DVR crapped out on me Tuesday night and didn't record the show.

I have it fixed now and it's set to record the replay of the show tonight at Midnight.

Good. You need to see it Wes.

I can't believe this is really it. All the tensions these past 7 seasons are now coming to a head and we're finally gonna see how it plays out.

I've read a lot of boards and all their discussions on the net. Sadly, some people seem dead set on giving away spoilers/trying to either crush people's, or at least make people think beforehand that they've been crushed, air of the unknown before going into each episode this last season, particularly the last 5 or so.

I'm happy to not watch the spoilers for next week and avoid most 'net discussions as to not get ANY hints. This show is so well done, particularly this last season, that there is always some shocker laid out there for you. Can't wait to watch these last couple and see how they wrap up 7 years of insanity in Farmington. :popcorn:

Holy fucking shit! Are you kidding me?

And the series finale will be more intense than this? Un-fucking-believable.

I can't wait for this next week to fly by to see the series finale!

(Oh, and I absolutely refuse to watch the scenes from next week. I want the whole fucking rollercoaster ride!)

Holy fucking shit! Are you kidding me?

And the series finale will be more intense than this? Un-fucking-believable.

I can't wait for this next week to fly by to see the series finale!

(Oh, and I absolutely refuse to watch the scenes from next week. I want the whole fucking rollercoaster ride!)

It doesn't start here until 11pm(in 20 minutes) and I usually dvr it but I'm gonna stay up past my bed time and watch it.

The last 15 minutes of last night was un-f#@king-believable.

I said there as close as I could to the tv as Vic admitted everything he ever did.

The look on Oliva's face was priceless as was the look on Claudette's.

I really hated to see Ronnie get implicated though.

Someone is gonna die next week maybe more than one of the major characters.

Wow.. Did Vic just leave Ronnie out to get hung?? Hopefully Ronnie gets immunity too, or He's fucked....

And Shane's wife is one stupid bitch, and I HOPE she goes down as hard as Shane does...... Man she should NEVER have a gun in her hand.... Ever.....

And yea I DID love Claudette's reaction to Vic getting immunity as she's listening to Him confessing to ALL the shit He and His team have done.....

The Series finale is gonna be GOOD!!!!! I can't wait, but after it's over I am gonna be sad..... :crying:

the evolution of Vic. I think Vic started off as the guy you pulled for. they cop that maybe did a little bad to do a lot of good. his character evolved over the seasons to a bad guy doing bad things that resulted in some good things. after watching the confession the other night it really hits hard how messed up and twisted he became and I think that will have an effect on him in the final episode. I think saying all he had done will make him see himself for what he became, something he didn't want.

the evolution of Vic. I think Vic started off as the guy you pulled for. they cop that maybe did a little bad to do a lot of good. his character evolved over the seasons to a bad guy doing bad things that resulted in some good things. after watching the confession the other night it really hits hard how messed up and twisted he became and I think that will have an effect on him in the final episode. I think saying all he had done will make him see himself for what he became, something he didn't want.

Well we started to see him feel bad when Ronnie of all people wanted to kill Shane and Vic tried to call Shane to warn him that the Armenians were going to kill him.

Again I hate seeing Ronnie left out to dry since overall he was nowhere as evil as Vic or Shane.