Any Shield Fans?/

Leykis101

That was a really odd conversation between Ronnie and Vic in regard to Terry's death.

Well Ronnie didnt know what really happened, remember? they made sure Lem and Ronnie were in the other room, only Vic and Shane knew, I cant believe only 2 episodes left, what a fucking shaft job we got, that's fucking bullshit. I hate those fucks at FX, and I hope they strike out with every series they get, thats some way to treat the series and fans that put your tv station on the map.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bananamac:

That was a really odd conversation between Ronnie and Vic in regard to Terry's death.

Well Ronnie didnt know what really happened, remember? they made sure Lem and Ronnie were in the other room, only Vic and Shane knew, I cant believe only 2 episodes left, what a fucking shaft job we got, that's fucking bullshit. I hate those fucks at FX, and I hope they strike out with every series they get, thats some way to treat the series and fans that put your tv station on the map.

Don't worry it's already been announced that they'll do one more season.

As far as Ronnie goes, he knew what happened but what I meant about "odd" was that it seemed Vic was trying to figure out if he was on the level and he had his back or if he was trying get him in trouble.

I believe he was on the level and wanting to help him not get busted.

:bananamac:

Don't worry it's already been announced that they'll do one more season.

As far as Ronnie goes, he knew what happened but what I meant about "odd" was that it seemed Vic was trying to figure out if he was on the level and he had his back or if he was trying get him in trouble.

I believe he was on the level and wanting to help him not get busted.

Yea I think Ronnie was on the level, as He's never done anything remotely to screw over Vic at all... I Just really hope Shane doesn't get into His head Ya know?? And any idea how Vic is gonna keep His job?? OR will He be forced into Retirement??? They are doing another season, and without Vic it just won't be anywhere NEAR as good......

Oh MAN!!! The newest episode was GOOD!! Looks like Vic ain't gonna lose His job after all, considering He got shown a pic of David Ascaveda(sp) Sucking that guys dick...*G* I think His job is pretty safe, don't You??

But the Season Finale next week?? Looks REALLY GOOD!!! Shane goes after Vic's Family?????? The previews DO show blood at Vic's ex-wife's House... If Shane DID Harm any of Vic's Family?? Vic will KILL him..*G*

God I can't wait.......

So funny when Ronnie told Shane, "you wanna chat up a buddy then go find one" can't believe we saw that ass latino banging Hyatt, Billings sure got even with dutch didnt he, that was hilarious, I think Hyatt is an excellent addition to the Shield in general, Shane is gone next week, he will not return for the final season.

So funny when Ronnie told Shane, "you wanna chat up a buddy then go find one" can't believe we saw that ass latino banging Hyatt, Billings sure got even with dutch didnt he, that was hilarious, I think Hyatt is an excellent addition to the Shield in general, Shane is gone next week, he will not return for the final season.

I couldn't believe Shane told her about Vic and the Money Train.

Yea, notice how He conveniently left out the fact that HE helped steal the money train cash??? And yea Billings got Dutch but GOOD..... :P Having Him come over when Hyatt was banging that Latino chick.. Priceless.....

I would bet Shane won't live through the Season Finale..... Especially going after Vic's Family??? Not a smart move......

Yea, notice how He conveniently left out the fact that HE helped steal the money train cash??? And yea Billings got Dutch but GOOD..... :P Having Him come over when Hyatt was banging that Latino chick.. Priceless.....

I would bet Shane won't live through the Season Finale..... Especially going after Vic's Family??? Not a smart move......

Yeah I don't expect Shane to make it out of next weeks episode.

Walton Goggins wont sign on for the final season of the Shield, I will find it and post the link, I saw the link on IMDB, but you have to search thru fuckloads of old posts because they are only shown 10 at a time.

Does anybody know how I can get ahold of Cletus Vandamn?

8 hours and counting until the Season Finale...... God I can't WAIT....... :P

I was scared to get on here, in fear of maybe Heaven & Hell had already scene it and posted about it, me and you get to see it last, and that sucks, im nervous, did any of you watch the Latino tv awards? Benito Martinez just one 2 awards for his work as David Acevada on The Shield, I was happy for him, he was crying, it was the first award he had ever one for any work he had done.

8 hours and counting until the Season Finale...... God I can't WAIT....... :P

I was scared to get on here, in fear of maybe Heaven & Hell had already scene it and posted about it, me and you get to see it last, and that sucks, im nervous, did any of you watch the Latino tv awards? Benito Martinez just one 2 awards for his work as David Acevada on The Shield, I was happy for him, he was crying, it was the first award he had ever one for any work he had done.

Was it for his performance for being a "cocksucker". ;)

Ok I watched the Season Finale???

Pretty damn GOOD.... Although, it's not what I was thinking really... Shane lives through it, so Maybe He will be in part of the seventh season?? He kinda HAS to be, cause Vic told Ronnie, They would watch what Shane was up to with the Armenian mob, then crush Him......

This sucks, now I gotta wait like 6 or 7 MONTHS or more before Season 7... :angry:

Ok I watched the Season Finale???

Pretty damn GOOD.... Although, it's not what I was thinking really... Shane lives through it, so Maybe He will be in part of the seventh season?? He kinda HAS to be, cause Vic told Ronnie, They would watch what Shane was up to with the Armenian mob, then crush Him......

This sucks, now I gotta wait like 6 or 7 MONTHS or more before Season 7... :angry:

It was a good episode but overall it was the worst of all the Season Finales this show has done.

Okay so the cliffhanger is they think that Shane is still hooked up with Mob and Vic and Acevedo are in league with one another. Not really the cliff hanger that they've had in the past imo. I was suprised to see Hyatt get fired. I wonder if he's really gone or if they'll bring him back as a detective to be Dutch's new partner, now that'd be alright. I also guess that it's safe to assume that Vic will have a job next season.

I think Shane will be like Cavanaugh was at the first of this season, where he will show up and be quickly written out, it will be interesting to see who sticks around for the last season, did anybody else notice that the season finale ran almost an hour and a half? I thought we were going to get 2 hours.

I think Shane will be like Cavanaugh was at the first of this season, where he will show up and be quickly written out, it will be interesting to see who sticks around for the last season, did anybody else notice that the season finale ran almost an hour and a half? I thought we were going to get 2 hours.

Yea I noticed that.. Not complaining mind you, cause My faithful DVR recorded it all...... :P

But yea I would bet Shane will be written out int he first half of Season 7.. Either killed by the Armenian Mob, or Vic, one of the two.... Cause The Mob will eventually find out Shane played a MAJOR part in the Money Train being ripped off, and they won't be too happy about it.....

And yes, Vic's Job is pretty much secure after the Season Finale.. Just wanna see how it will all play out.. Hopefully Ascaveda won't fuck Him over...... Cause Those Two still need a show down Ya know??

• 11 months later...

September 2nd.. the seventh and Final season of the Shield begins...... I can't WAIT!!! :tumbsup:

Now, when are they gonna release Season 6 on DVD?????? I'd imagine in August sometime, cause they always release one season on DVD before the next begins on TV......

Man I HATE waiting!!!! :angry:

September 2nd.. the seventh and Final season of the Shield begins...... I can't WAIT!!! :tumbsup:

Now, when are they gonna release Season 6 on DVD?????? I'd imagine in August sometime, cause they always release one season on DVD before the next begins on TV......

Man I HATE waiting!!!! :angry:

God I hope so because up to now it's only available for purchase as a download. I WANT MY DVD's!!

I think its pretty fucked up they are running it in the fall, they are gonna end up doing the exact opposite of what I think their trying, people are gonna lose interest, it might be the final season, but their still wanting it to make money, its my favorite show ever, but even I'm to the point where its like 'fuck it! I don't have time to sit and wait for it, I think its a slap in the face for us fans that have stuck with it since season 1

After last season I'm skeptical, its like they didn't even put any pride into writing it, on top of the fact it started almost 4 months late, I mean even a bad season of The Shield is better then a good season of most other shows, but ill be hard pressed to get as excited over this season, I'm a little leary to be honest, any comments?

After last season I'm skeptical, its like they didn't even put any pride into writing it, on top of the fact it started almost 4 months late, I mean even a bad season of The Shield is better then a good season of most other shows, but ill be hard pressed to get as excited over this season, I'm a little leary to be honest, any comments?

I was dissapointed by last season too so hopefully this season is better and closer to season 1 and 2.