You know what really grinds my gears?

hsf

People who post threads and then say at the bottom: "Disucss".

WTF? I'll talk about WHAT I want, WHEN I want. Don't tell me what to do you arrogant MF'er!

I think I may have done it once or twice in the past (because that was the internet "cool", but the more I think about it, the more I get upset. Who made you the boss of me? Noone, that's what I thought. Take a hike Chachi Arcola!

(Yeah, I need to :drink2: and chill a bit.)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who post threads and then say at the bottom: "Disucss".

Me too. Mostly because I was too embarassed to admit I didn't know what Disucss meant. I figured it was an important internet acronym. I tried all combinations of words I could think of but could never figure out what Disucss could mean :P

Probably an oral term but who knows... :P

You know what else grinds my gears?

People who don't know how to drive to help other people out, if even for a few seconds. At a light, an old lady pulled up to the light not even in the MIDDLE of the lane, but closer to the right, so I couldn't make the right turn on red.

Seriously, how much foresight does it take to either stay in the middle, even a smidge to the left, or scoot forward enough that someone could get by?

You know what else grinds my gears?

People who don't know how to drive to help other people out, if even for a few seconds. At a light, an old lady pulled up to the light not even in the MIDDLE of the lane, but closer to the right, so I couldn't make the right turn on red.

Seriously, how much foresight does it take to either stay in the middle, even a smidge to the left, or scoot forward enough that someone could get by?

I'm right there with you on that one.

I also hate when I'm getting onto the interstate and some truck driver doesn't get over even when they see me coming.

I also hate when I'm getting onto the interstate and some truck driver doesn't get over even when they see me coming.

That grinds my gears as well! My buddy is a truck driver and after discussing this very matter he's ok with me saying - most truckers are assholes on the road. They know they are bigger than you and they know they are slower than you and they know it absolutely pisses someone off when they won't move over for someone coming in from the off ramp even when the inside lane is clear and they also get their kicks from driving beside another rig when you are in the passing lane trying to get by them. That being said they do have to deal with a lot more shit than ordinary drivers but it's really no excuse to let someone by when they can and don't.

Another thing that grinds my gears are soccer moms that let their "little precious" run wild and when they get underneath your feet and trip you up they give you this look like you are trying to kill them.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually quite like 'Discuss' threads myself. I must admit. I guess it's sort of what the net was designed for. Like coming here and saying:

Van Halen suck hairy dog balls. Discuss.

Suits me okay. Sorry Jay. :(

Anyone agree with my opinion?

Discuss. :P

I actually quite like 'Discuss' threads myself. I must admit. I guess it's sort of what the net was designed for. Like coming here and saying:

Van Halen don't suck. Are you smoking crack again Cousin? I thought you completed that rehab program this time.

Van Halen don't suck. Are you smoking crack again Cousin? I thought you completed that rehab program this time.

Yeah, rehab's done and finished. I just couldn't handle it when I heard 'Dream another dream' from Van Halen and was slammed with the reality that Van Halen had, in fact, actually managed to record one good song in their entirely over-rated career. I was rushed off to rehab, raped by desperate housewives and slapped with tadpoles before each meal. Love is all that saved me. But I'm back and can finally once again say that Van Halen do suck... except for that one damn song. :P

Geoff, Geoff, Geoff, when are you going to learn my young Australian friend??

It's Van HAGAR that sucks hairy dog balls. Not Van HALEN.

Discuss. ;)

I really like Van Hagar, Sammy has a better voice and more talent than Roth will ever have. I can't stand Roth, I hated VH until he left.

Meh, I was never a Sammy Hagar fan BEFORE he joined VH, so when they announced that he was takin' over for DLR, I walked away... haven't been back since

I really like Van Hagar, Sammy has a better voice and more talent than Roth will ever have. I can't stand Roth, I hated VH until he left.

Meh, I was never a Sammy Hagar fan BEFORE he joined VH, so when they announced that he was takin' over for DLR, I walked away... haven't been back since

I used to feel the same way as you Keef. I finally gave Van Hagar a listen with the awesome F.U.C.K. album and realised that Sammy has more talent in his pinky finger then DLR has in his entire body.

I still love the old Van Halen but I now also love the new stuff as well, but for me when it comes down to it Sammy is a better singer, he can play a mean guitar, and makes a hell of a Tequilla.

I used to feel the same way as you Keef. I finally gave Van Hagar a listen with the awesome F.U.C.K. album and realised that Sammy has more talent in his pinky finger then DLR has in his entire body.

I still love the old Van Halen but I now also love the new stuff as well, but for me when it comes down to it Sammy is a better singer, he can play a mean guitar, and makes a hell of a Tequilla.

I got nuthin' against Sammy, I just never dug his style. And I don't drink Tequila either, after one nightmarish experience with it in college. :lol:

I got nuthin' against Sammy, I just never dug his style. And I don't drink Tequila either, after one nightmarish experience with it in college. :lol:

Neither did I until I saw them live...man he's a great M.C.

Yes Wes Sammy does make a mean Tequila, I have a bottle of Cabo Wabo in the freezer it goes down real smooth.

Geoff is an idiot..........................

Discuss

I agree. Striking good looks and the personality of worn down peice of sand paper don't make a man.

However, Van Halen do still suck. FYI, I only like about 3 Van Halen songs and all are with Hagar. Okay, except 'Ain't talkin' 'bout love'. I guess that's decent too.

Yep.....Geoff is still an idiot...thanks for confirming Geoff..... :drink:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: