Pretty Maids - Favourite Album?

Geoff

Pretty Maids  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I only have Anything Worth Doing etc and Wake Up To The Real World-Pretty Maids,love both these albums alot and have the rest of their releases on cdr that my mate said i must have.I will vote asap after i give them a good spin.I used to have their first three releases on tape and i enjoyed them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only have Red Hot and heavy, Future World and Jump the gun; the three are awesome, i really cannot choose. Think i'll have to get some of their other albums...

I forgot to mention it, but I saw on the Frontiers website that these guys have a new album due early next year!!! The write-up seemed pretty clear on the fact it was going to be a very melodic album. Still bone-crunchingly heavy at times too, but melodic. Always love a new CD from these guys so I can't wait for this.

I forgot to mention it, but I saw on the Frontiers website that these guys have a new album due early next year!!! The write-up seemed pretty clear on the fact it was going to be a very melodic album. Still bone-crunchingly heavy at times too, but melodic. Always love a new CD from these guys so I can't wait for this.

I read the same thing over at Blabbermouth and Melodicrock's sites and looking forward to it.

This band rarely lets their fans down IMO.

I read the same thing over at Blabbermouth and Melodicrock's sites and looking forward to it.

Backed. As a huge fan I'd have to call 'Planet Panic' their weakest moment but you'd hardly call it a bad album at all. Just not quite as excellent as all their other excellent CDs. The last one kicked f*cking ass, though.

Backed. As a huge fan I'd have to call 'Planet Panic' their weakest moment but you'd hardly call it a bad album at all. Just not quite as excellent as all their other excellent CDs. The last one kicked f*cking ass, though.

I think I actually liked Planet Panic just a little more than Carpe Diem but then again it might be the horrible album cover on CD that's clouding my judgment.

The Future World album was my introduction from them. For me its hard to choose between Future World and Jump The Gun. I guess I will have to vote for Future World since it was the first one I had and have good memories of it.

I need to pick up some Pretty Maids cd's. Anyone let me know if you have extras for trade/maybe purchase.

I've heard enough off of Jump The Gun to really like that one but Anything Worth Doing is the only one I own so I will not vote.

I've bought Sin-Decade because of this thread, so hope I like it when it arrives!

Never heard the debut, how good is it? Looks like it is an expensive one to buy...

I need to pick up some Pretty Maids cd's. Anyone let me know if you have extras for trade/maybe purchase.

I've heard enough off of Jump The Gun to really like that one but Anything Worth Doing is the only one I own so I will not vote.

That was my intro to the band. I don't know if I told this story in this thread but way, waaay back in the early days I bought this CD and Masquerade - s/t on the same day. I sat on my bed playing the Sega Mega Drive that night listening to these two CDs for the first time ever and there is not a word in any dictionary to describe my glee that night. Completely blown away by both of them - I don't think I was even aware at the time that music that good existed.