Pretty Maids - Favourite Album?

Geoff

Pretty Maids  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Future World.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say Red Hot and Heavy.

I still have never heard that cd. :anon:

You're not missing anything.....

I love the title track and I think I've heard a couple of others on there that I liked.

It's a good CD, but not their greatest. Probably better than the heavily rated (but not really by me) 'Future World'.

I love the title track and I think I've heard a couple of others on there that I liked.

It's a good CD, but not their greatest. Probably better than the heavily rated (but not really by me) 'Future World'.

Now I think 'Future World' is a great album, but I only own a copy of it on cassette.

i got rid of Red hot n heavy in a trade with someone on here. There was only 1 track on it i liked... a slower track towards the end

Now I think 'Future World' is a great album, but I only own a copy of it on cassette.

I always found it to be like a heavier, rawer, keyboard-less version of 'Future World'. Those 2 albums have a very different songwriting style compared to the rest of their discography, imo.

This is kind of one of those loaded polls! on one hand the entire catalogue is classic, (Future World standing on top), but I was mighty Impressed when they unloaded Spooked on us out of nowhere, Die With Your Dreams was IMHO, the single most impressive song I think they ever did, so yes, I went with Spooked.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you believe it? Some lunatic is selling Pretty Maid’s amazing ‘Scream’ album for $0.99 on ebay… and he’s only charging us$5 for international shipping? What a creep!

Check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pretty-Maids-Scream-CD...1QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
I am blown away with this poll...I can't see how anyone likes anything before Jump the Gun. More power to you if you do but it sounds like cheeze to me.

"Scream" and "Spooked" are my favs but "Future World" was a great album IMO. :headbanger:

I am blown away with this poll...I can't see how anyone likes anything before Jump the Gun. More power to you if you do but it sounds like cheeze to me.

"Scream" and "Spooked" are my favs but "Future World" was a great album IMO. :headbanger:

Those two along with Sin Decade are my faves but I wouldn't take Future World if someone gave it to me.

Those two along with Sin Decade are my faves but I wouldn't take Future World if someone gave it to me.

Well if someone wants to give it to you just go ahead and give it to me. :lol:

Well if someone wants to give it to you just go ahead and give it to me. :lol:

Will do buddy...you know I would ;)

• 10 months later...

Haven't heard all of these, but didn't think much of Spooked, Scream was average and although the title track of Future World is one of my favourite songs, I found the rest of the album quite poor. Loved Jump The Gun, but vote has to be for Red, Hot & Heavy, what an album! A real classic, love it.

Haven't heard all of these, but didn't think much of Spooked, Scream was average and although the title track of Future World is one of my favourite songs, I found the rest of the album quite poor. Loved Jump The Gun, but vote has to be for Red, Hot & Heavy, what an album! A real classic, love it.

Wow it's just my opinion but I think "Spooked" and "Scream" are almost hard rock perfection.

"Jump" and "Future" kick ass too but I think the above two are still my fav PM discs. :headbanger:

Wow it's just my opinion but I think "Spooked" and "Scream" are almost hard rock perfection.

Backed. Two awesome discs.