• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skippyyyyy

Skippyyyyy

Skippy the bush kangaroo.

Skippyyyyy

Skippyyyyy

Skippy our friend ever true.

Good call. Do you think anyone else has any idea what you're talking about? Did you guys seriously get that show in the UK? :lol: It was the first show I ever watched in colour. We got rid of our black and white TV, we brought home the new one home and there he was, staring at us and it was the first show in colour ever! Who ever knew kangaroos had brown fur??????!!!!!!!

Skippyyyyy

Skippyyyyy

Skippy the bush kangaroo.

Skippyyyyy

Skippyyyyy

Skippy our friend ever true.

Good call. Do you think anyone else has any idea what you're talking about? Did you guys seriously get that show in the UK? :lol: It was the first show I ever watched in colour. We got rid of our black and white TV, we brought home the new one home and there he was, staring at us and it was the first show in colour ever! Who ever knew kangaroos had brown fur??????!!!!!!!

Yeah, used to be on all the time......I remember watching the credits at the end and waiting for the helicopter rotor blades to eventually stop....they never did, they're probably still spinning to this day.....heartbreaking.

Naffing Aussie shite. One in the line of shite programmes that to this day keep getting sent over from the land of quality TV.!! :lol:

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.

And I bet that Thomas Jefferson rolled many a phatty with the discarded sheets upon which the rough drafts were written. :crazy:

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.

And I bet that Thomas Jefferson rolled many a phatty with the discarded sheets upon which the rough drafts were written. :crazy:

you betcha he did....

Toilets have paper named after them.

Now, if toilet paper gets stuck on your foot, is it then called foot paper?

Yes.

Yes.

OK I follow now. :drink:

• 2 weeks later...
When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

BACON!!!!

Interesting, the way we lay down the canvas and paint what our mind demands. Why does the hand persist on being a puppet?

I made a cloud in the kitchen by keeping the kettle on and closing all the doors and windows.

Bloody mad scientists... <_<

No that was when I got a tomato and threw it AT the edge of a knife blade to see if it would cut it ... it did, so the knife that was being advertised on TV as the AMAZING ULTIMATE KNIFE ... because it could do the tomato thing...really wasn't that amazing after all.

Science 1 - Snake Oil Salesman 0

Sometimes the aftermath of a slow ride is one of speed and tranquility, but I thought it was one of fallen embers and candle light, mixed in with a little confusion, betrayal and polar bear fur.

Unga bunga binga inga binga bungaaaaaa....