Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking the trees from the basement. Plant them. Plant them in my ear. Don't be eerie, I have a tale for you. Sit. Here it is. There was a dog. It said, "Woof." I panicked and I ran into the house in the tree. "Meow." I left and ran into the woods and stayed there eating mosquitos and rabbits. Only dead rabbits. I didn't dare kill one myself, or have the skill to do it if I'd wanted to. So when the sun was rising I wiped my brow with a leaf. And then the waters came and the tide was too much for me to swim against.

Picking the trees from the basement. Plant them. Plant them in my ear. Don't be eerie, I have a tale for you. Sit. Here it is. There was a dog. It said, "Woof." I panicked and I ran into the house in the tree. "Meow." I left and ran into the woods and stayed there eating mosquitos and rabbits. Only dead rabbits. I didn't dare kill one myself, or have the skill to do it if I'd wanted to. So when the sun was rising I wiped my brow with a leaf. And then the waters came and the tide was too much for me to swim against.

Now,this is Pointless Nonsense....... :whistle::whistle:

Sifting through the pages I paused to wonder. And then I wondered why I'd paused? Why had I not wondered as I'd continued to sift? This had become quite the situation.

Sifting through the pages I paused to wonder. And then I wondered why I'd paused? Why had I not wondered as I'd continued to sift? This had become quite the situation.

"Pausing" is the by-word !!!!!

I'm trying to invent something - I thought of Aurora Borealis in a can, but then you'd have to open the tin to see it and it would escape. I'd put it in a bottle but it gets all sulky when people stare at it, it likes a bit of privacy - I just don't know what to do? :(

Maybe I could invent wolves that have lighthouse manning skills?

I want to be a part of one of Nick's inventions.

Hmmm....how about an Australian village idiot catapult...I can test it's idiot propelling properties on ya! :lol:

"I like them," she said. "Your eyes. I like them."

"Thanks," I said. "Your norks. I like them too."

And that was how we fell in love.

July passed and the clouds poured rain and on cold nights we held each other and made love by the fire. By day I would hunt for wood, by night she would deep throat my wood. We would go to the docks to see men with their vessels. By night she would take semen between her lips.

Our love was intense, until August hit. The winds blew through the trees by day, and she would blow my tree at night. Sometimes I'd catch her staring at the stars and ask what she was thinking. She told me it was nothing and I should return to my dreams. And so I did.

One day nearing the end of August I returned home to find her face down in the bathtub and not breathing, a letter by her side.

"I like them," it read. "Your eyes...

... I like them."

The trees talk behind my back, when I spin around to catch them they stop and stay dead still.

The ducks in the nearby pond mock me too, and that cat, I swear if it doesn't stop phoning up his mates talking about me or lying about me on his Facebook acoount I'll .....dunno what I'll do but IT'LL BE PRETTY BAD!!!!!

This straight jacket is really itchy.