..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread made me laugh heartily... especially the loser bits. Anyway, hi guys. How's it going? You still here? What about Pete? You online now mate?

I'm still here but I'm not sure where Pete is.

Can you hear me now?

Okay Pete, back again. You still here? Does this seem familiar to anyone else? Who else posts questions like these and feels they'd be more at home in the 'Question to' thread?

Okay Pete, back again. You still here? Does this seem familiar to anyone else? Who else posts questions like these and feels they'd be more at home in the 'Question to' thread?

You can do whatever you want in this thread.

If you want to post a question then that's fine, and if you want to post a statement then that's fine too.

This thread is for anyone that doesn't have a life and has nothing better to do. :banana::bananamac:

Hi my name is Wes I am a loser with a capital "L". :anon::anon::anon:

Love muffins in the lobby? Wow, you guys start without me and I'll do my best to try and make it. Anyone needs me I'll be in the lobby... burying my face in love muffins.

Love muffins in the lobby? Wow, you guys start without me and I'll do my best to try and make it. Anyone needs me I'll be in the lobby... burying my face in love muffins.

Not only do we have muffins made of love, but we also have Blueberry, Strawberry, Chocolate Chip, and of course our famous home made Nork Muffins.

There's nine now and I'm one of them. Are you as creeped out as I am right now?

There's nothing you do that creeps me out.....except that thing about Pete and you and your pants being in the washing machine.

It's only creepy because you haven't tried it yet, Wes. After that it's just magic.

There's nine now and I'm one of them. Are you as creeped out as I am right now?

There's nothing you do that creeps me out.....except that thing about Pete and you and your pants being in the washing machine.

It's only creepy because you haven't tried it yet, Wes. After that it's just magic.

No you misunderstand cousin Geoff, see I wasn't creeped out by you not wearing pants it was the fact that you had your pants in the washing machine.

You see I never wear pants so I don't see the need for them to be in the washing machine in the 1st place. ;)

***Wow I think I was just creeped out by my own post*** :blink:

Ah, I see. I undertsand now, cousin Wes.

Just to explain, I sometimes use my pants to dry my crotch when I step out of the shower. I like to hold onto each leg and slide the crotch of the pants against the crotch of my person. It makes me giggle as I think of the raunchy "crotch on crotch action". Hope that explains why they were in the washing machine mate.

Ah, I see. I undertsand now, cousin Wes.

Just to explain, I sometimes use my pants to dry my crotch when I step out of the shower. I like to hold onto each leg and slide the crotch of the pants against the crotch of my person. It makes me giggle as I think of the raunchy "crotch on crotch action". Hope that explains why they were in the washing machine mate.

I totally understand what you're saying now.

Hillbillies.

If we get too many more congregating around here a twister might come and destroy the board.

That would suck y'all... cuz I just slapped a fresh coat of Rust-Oleum on the trailer and it's still wet! Sheeeeit-fire!!