Eyezofire

66 mustang

anyone have info on the band? I have one song that was offered one time for download and it sounds so much like Ted Poley singing for Danger Danger. I think I found them on mp3.com before it went all to crap

Hi

I have the cd. It is called Eyezofire "The Lost And Found Demos 1995-2001. It features Marcio Tex. This was a project he put together with a bunch of session players in Brazil. It has 7 tracks and well worth to track this down. You are right it has the DD2 sound. It was released in 2002. Go to myspace.com for further info. Macio is currently in the studio and should have a full length cd in 2006.

ttyl

Cheerz

the game

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A topic with "sounds like D2's first cd" in the topic description, and no mp3 links or anything?

That's just cruel :wtf:

:lol:

Would that be like seeing a sign saying "free sex show", then finding out it was Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick?

Is this it? I'm at work so I can't listen...

http://www.myspace.com/eyezofire

Well if it is I am definitely not hearing anything there that would make me think D2...or even anything I'd be interested in picking up.

Is this it? I'm at work so I can't listen...

http://www.myspace.com/eyezofire

Well if it is I am definitely not hearing anything there that would make me think D2...or even anything I'd be interested in picking up.

pm me with an email address. I can send the one song I have by them to anyone that wants to hear it. I'll have to dig it out, it's on a MP3 disc somewhere. maybe today or tomorrow.

finally found it. wasn't on one of my regular mp3 disc and I was starting to get pissed. I thought I had lost it. finally found it on a disc I made for travel.

I found the band on MP3.com way back in the day when it was a site for bands trying to get their music out and it was free stuff.