Crash Midnight - Lost In The City

Stefan

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Another cd that I've not seen anywhere for a reasonable price.....actually I haven't seen it at all...

That would be because it still has not been released yet, or even a release date set unless I missed something.

Personally loved the Fresh from detox CD I bought years ago, and this album has been a long time coming so it better be good.

Another cd that I've not seen anywhere for a reasonable price.....actually I haven't seen it at all...

That would be because it still has not been released yet, or even a release date set unless I missed something.

Personally loved the Fresh from detox CD I bought years ago, and this album has been a long time coming so it better be good.

Will not be released til early 2014.

• 11 months later...

I just dont get these guys. Most of the songs are old, and they recorded them years ago, so never understood why they keep putting the release back.

Any momentum they gained years ago has pretty much been lost.

Hell I only remember them when my playlist decides to play them or someone posts something here, and I am actually a fan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...