Gathering Of Kings - First Mission

Stefan

The worst thing is, I am not sensing any desire or plan at all to do any songs either. Recruiting every musician on the planet seems a far bigger priority than, I dunno, making some fucking goddamn music.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jonas_k%25C3%25A4llsb%25C3%25A4ck_150611

It is with great pleasure that we can announce our ninth king. As one of the drummers, please welcome Mr. Jonas Källsbäck!

Jonas Källsbäck is most known as the drummer in acts like The Night Flight Orchestra, Mean Streak, Jupiter Society, Axia and Orchid.

He is right now involved in numbers of projects: The fourth Mean Streak album (will be mixed by Max Norman in the end of this month). Richard Rocks (rock opera by Peter Robsahm).
New albums by The Night Flight Orchestra and Orchid is to be recorded during springtime. Beside that he is working with recording in Nordic Sound Lab. He is also building a new drum studio, GrooveArbetaren.

Thank you for joining the Gathering Of Kings family, Jonas Källsbäck.

Gathering Of Kings have now confirmed the following artists:

* Björn Strid - vocals (Soilwork, Night Flight Orchestra)
* Zinny Zan - vocals (Easy Action, Shotgun Messiah)
* Tobias Jansson - vocals (Saffire, Evil Masquerade)
* Stefan Helleblad - guitars (Within Temptation, Jono)
* Chris Laney - guitars (Randy Piper's Animal, Shotgun)
* Victor Olsson - guitars (Saffire)
* Nalle Påhlsson - bass (Therion, Treat, Last Autumn's Dream)
* Robban Bäck - drums (Mustasch, Eclipse, Sabaton, W.E.T)
* Jonas Källsbäck - drums (Night Flight Orchestra, Mean Streak)

All I read was that he will be busy recording for two other bands, working with a studio, and that he is also building a new drum studio. So the obvious question, is why on earth has he signed on with this "band" and when they hell would he actually contribute to it? Oh, I know. No one ever will, so he's like everyone else in the "band."

I kind of wish they'd just fuck off now...

2 drummers now ?? :screwy:

And alas a lone bassist. :(

Nalle Påhlsson - bass (Therion, Treat, Last Autumn's Dream)

don't worry, I'm sure there are another 4 or 5 lined up ;)

Yep, there's actually scheduled to be 18 bassists by the end of the month, and 46 drummers by the end of the year. You need these kinds of numbers when you record songs that don't exist...

Yep, there's actually scheduled to be 18 bassists by the end of the month, and 46 drummers by the end of the year. You need these kinds of numbers when you record songs that don't exist...

Yeah, a Gathering of Songs would be nice..........

or even a Gathering of Samples would do ;)

It's more like Gathering of Bullshit...

• My Little Pony

I'm really hoping this turns out to be the album of the year, just to make us eat our own words. But I highly doubt it.

That one made me laugh, Glen! lol

• My Little Pony

That one made me laugh, Glen! lol

He has his moments. They're very few, and even further between, but he still has them.

Music coming soon. Really!

plec-600x599.jpg

“The Kings” are entering the studio this weekend to start recording three songs. These songs will be featured on the debut album.

The yet untitled upcoming album will be produced, mixed and mastered by Thomas “Plec” Johansson (Watain, Onslaught, Scar Symmetry, Solution. 45, The Night Flight Orchestra)
So, it is with great pleasure that we can announce our tenth king. As the Producer/Engineer, please welcome Mr. Thomas “Plec” Johansson!

Plec has managed to fill his studio walls with multiple platinum and gold record awards as well as taking home three Swedish grammy awards.

He’s very happy to join the Gathering Of Kings as a Producer and Mix/Mastering Engineer, making sure the music reaches your ears in its most exciting and excellent sounding form.

Music coming soon. Really!

plec-600x599.jpg

The Kings are entering the studio this weekend to start recording three songs. These songs will be featured on the debut album.

The yet untitled upcoming album will be produced, mixed and mastered by Thomas Plec Johansson (Watain, Onslaught, Scar Symmetry, Solution. 45, The Night Flight Orchestra)

So, it is with great pleasure that we can announce our tenth king. As the Producer/Engineer, please welcome Mr. Thomas Plec Johansson!

Plec has managed to fill his studio walls with multiple platinum and gold record awards as well as taking home three Swedish grammy awards.

Hes very happy to join the Gathering Of Kings as a Producer and Mix/Mastering Engineer, making sure the music reaches your ears in its most exciting and excellent sounding form.

Will the studio be big enough for all of them? ?

Still adding members...

12671770_242781336065837_814575146220829

GATHERING OF KINGS ANNOUNCES TWO NEW SINGERS!

RICK ALTZI & APOLLO PAPATHANASIO JOINS NEW MELODIC ROCK PROJECT GATHERING OF KINGS

It is with great pleasure that we can announce two new kings, two new vocalists, please welcome Mr. Rick Altzi and Mr. Apollo Papathanasio!

Rick Altzi Vocalist is most known as the singer in bands like MasterPlan and At Vance (official). Rick became a singer 2007, he did his first album as a singer on the At Vance album “VII”. Since then he has recorded albums with Herman Frank, Thunderstone, Epysode, Magnus Karlssons “Freefall” among others and is currently writing and recording his second album with Masterplan whom he joined 2012. Rick has just finished touring South America and Europe with Masterplan, and is now looking forward to put his hand on some songs from Gathering Of Kings!

Apollo Papathanasio Official is most known as the vocalist in bands Spiritual Beggars and Firewind. Apollo started as a Singer with his first rock band Faith Taboo. They released the album Psychopath 1996. Since then he has been a member in bands like Majestic, TIme Requiem, Firewind, Evil Masquerade and has been the lead singer of Spiritual Beggars since 2009. He is a Singer/songwriter and has been working in many projects around the world. Apollo is very honored and excited to join the kings!

Remember Phenomena? Well, here’s something for you..

A new Swedish AOR/Melodic Rock Phenomena-type-project
called Gathering Of Kings is born!

Gathering Of Kings yet untitled debut album will be produced, mixed and mastered by Thomas "Plec" Johansson (Watain, Onslaught, Scar Symmetry, Solution. 45, The Night Flight Orchestra).

"Kings" who have been confirmed are:

* Björn Strid - vocals (Soilwork, The Night Flight Orchestra)
* Tobias Jansson - vocals (Saffire, Evil Masquerade)
* Rick Altzi - vocals (Masterplan, At Vance)
* Apollo Papathanasio - vocals (Spiritual Beggars, Firewind, Evil Masquerade)
* Stefan Helleblad - guitars (Within Temptation, Jono)
* Chris Laney - guitars (Randy Piper's Animal, Shotgun)
* Victor Olsson - guitars (Saffire)
* Nalle Påhlsson - bass (Therion, Treat, Last Autumn's Dream)
* Robban Bäck - drums (Mustasch, Eclipse, Sabaton, W.E.T)
* Jonas Källsbäck - drums (The Night Flight Orchestra, Mean Streak)
* Thomas "Plec" Johansson - producer (Watain, Onslaught, Scar Symmetry, Solution. 45, The Night Flight Orchestra)

Oh, yes!!! Those two vocalists!!! Two of my favourites. I love their work in... uh...mmmmm... who?

Neverending story...

nfo-06-484-ron-dahlgren-rocknytt.jpg

It is with great pleasure that we can announce our eleventh king. As one of the keyboardists, please welcome Mr. Richard Larsson!

Richard Larsson is a multi talented musician, songwriter and music producer. Richard is most known as the keyboard wizard of The Night Flight Orchestra. TNFO released their latest album "Skyline Whispers" in june 2015 and it was praised all over the world. Since 1997 He has produced more than 120 albums, singles and EP´s and he's the founder/owner of Handsome Hard Music.

Gathering Of Kings can best be described as a swedish AOR/Melodic Rock Phenomena-type-project. The yet untitled debut album will be produced, mixed and mastered by Thomas ”Plec” Johansson (Watain, Onslaught, Scar Symmetry, Solution. 45, The Night Flight Orchestra).

Gathering Of Kings have now confirmed the following artists:
* Björn Strid – vocals (Soilwork, The Night Flight Orchestra)
* Tobias Jansson – vocals (Saffire, Evil Masquerade)
* Rick Altzi – vocals (Masterplan, At Vance, Herman Frank)
* Apollo Papathanasio – vocals (Spiritual Beggars, Firewind, Evil Masquerade)
* Victor Olsson – guitars (Saffire)
* Chris Laney – guitars (Randy Piper’s Animal, Shotgun)
* Stefan Helleblad – guitars (Within Temptation, Jono)
* Nalle Påhlsson – bass (Therion, Treat, Last Autumn’s Dream)
* Richard Larsson (The Night Flight Orchestra)
* Robban Bäck – drums (Mustasch, Eclipse, Sabaton, W.E.T)
* Jonas Källsbäck – drums (The Night Flight Orchestra, Mean Streak)