KISS- LICK IT UP: FAV SONG

LICK IT UP - WHATS YOUR FAV SONG?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Y'know, it's kinda sad that so few people give Paul Stanley ANY props whatsoever for his status as a rap metal pioneer.... I mean, check out his mad flow on "All Hell's Breakin' Loose" off of this album.

Keep in mind that this song was released three years before Aerosmith/Run DMC's "Walk This Way," five years before Anthrax's "I'm The Man," six years before Faith No More's "Epic," and a decade-plus before Limp Bizkit! Paul was WAAAAY ahead of the curve!!! So why ain't he gettin' no creditz? Seriously, check dis dope-ass freestylin' lyric:

"Street hustler comes up to me one day and I'm just walkin down the street mindin' mah own bid'ness

Now he looks me up and he looks me down and he sez HEY MAN

What be this? And what be that? And why you gotta look like that?

I just looked at him I kinda laughed and I said HEY MAN, I am cool, I am THE PRIEST!"

DAAAAAAAAAMN! THAT'S SHEER MOTHAF*CKIN STREET POETRY DAWG!

Worrrrrd up! You GO Star-Child P! Bust'em off somethin PROPER! Knum'sayin'?? :pimp:

Man, I had to revisit that song just to hear those mad rhymez. It's up there with Kip Winger's flow on Baptized by Fire. They should start a rap duet: Star-Child P featurin' Kip Wigga. I'd buy that album in an instant.

Oh and A Million to One gets my vote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Come on, Lick It Up is the best song by a long shot on the disc, not even a close 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I probably voted for something else back in the day but as of today, best track is Not For The Innocent. Monster!

No you voted for that one originally so at least you're consistent. :banger:

:) Killer track though, don't you agree?

I probably voted for something else back in the day but as of today, best track is Not For The Innocent. Monster!

Oh yea very killer indeed but I think the whole disc is all killer no filler. :banger:

Oh yea very killer indeed but I think the whole disc is all killer no filler. :banger:

Agreed, the perfect follow up to Creatures.

Agreed, the perfect follow up to Creatures.

Agreed and a good way to kick off the non makeup period of the band(although I like Creatures just a hair more) plus it's much better than the Dynasty/Unmasked period. :whistle: